Community > Posts By > Copplex

Copplex's photo
Sat 11/14/09 03:05 PM
Thanks. Just need to find more pics of me then.

Copplex's photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:22 AM
I'm never good talking about myself without direct questions. What do you all think?:banana:

Copplex's photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:45 AM
I'm mid 20's and don't care about sex. I'm after companionship.

It's just a shame I'm on the wrong side of the pond.

Copplex's photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:37 AM
Yep, I'm a Transformers fan. Love the originals, Beast Wars, and the new Animated show was canny once it got going. Though the ones inbetween were pathetic.

The movies are good for eye candy (I'm talking the big giant robots having their epic war on our puny world, not Megan Fox here)but they lack any of the real mythos of the franchise. Still enjoyable.

Speaking of fanfic, I've written a couple of stories in it. Though most of them are set in my own universe I created based off the look of the movies.

Copplex's photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:32 PM
Never read the comics, but grew up watching the 90's toon and repeats of Adam West's series on C4. Seen all the movies too.

Fav villain is by far Mr J. He knows how to enjoy his work, and Mark Hamil's laugh is pure awesomness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

Copplex's photo
Thu 10/01/09 07:51 AM
Wait, so the person who mutual matched me might not have even done that? Oi, now I feel a fool for replying.

Copplex's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:43 PM
I think you're absolutely right.

Copplex's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:12 AM
I like women who have a bit of meat on their bones. And if they have a bit more meat on them? Just means more to hug.

This also reminds me of a quote from Mock the Week:

"I don't look at a skinny model and think, Hmm, she's skinny, I'd best go on a diet. I look at a skinny model and think, Hmm, she's skinny, I bet she's hungry, I think I'll have a pie."

Copplex's photo
Wed 09/16/09 02:30 AM
I would happily date a russian woman. I may not be rich, but man, I'm a sucker for that accent.

Copplex's photo
Wed 09/16/09 02:03 AM
I agree with this thread wholeheartidly.

Copplex's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:20 AM
Ha ha ha, that's a good one.

Copplex's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:33 PM
Love the new series of the Doctor. Tennant will be missed in the role.

Copplex's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:32 PM
SG1 was far superior. Before O'neil became the general and Don S Davies left. Watching some of the older shows is great.

Copplex's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:24 PM
Hi.

I'm new here, I'm just looking for some company, and I'm terrible at talking about myself in this manner. How's everyone doing?