no photo
Thu 07/14/16 05:49 AM
Falling in love may sound good and tempting! But so was getting on the titanic and look what happen there..

no photo
Thu 07/14/16 05:13 AM
Guaranteed I'm more fun then your ex bf lol

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 04:45 PM
Shhhhhh I kinda got a little aggressive hahaha

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 04:43 PM
Hahahha they or walking zombies

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 01:47 PM
No not lady gaga she that Miley Cyrus going on lol

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 11:58 AM
Lol we have one lol!!! Hey

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:58 AM
You have your own style!! Not bad at all.. A

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:46 AM
Water slide fun jump! Pool beer! BBQ now that sounds fun today.. Who's down for this? :raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:35 AM
Who I pick to kiss? I pick that girl that message me telling me some sad story and ask if I could send her money!! Lmao muah

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:30 AM
Hi everyone!!! I'm mingle where's all my real people at? Lol

no photo
Wed 07/13/16 09:21 AM
Ok yes I'm new! And so for all I see and get messages from or fake pages, catfish, and scams.. I meet 2 real ppl on here, well I think and after messaging Ohhh idk 3 messages block.. And these girls message me.. Who ever created this dating sight you a joke.. Lmao I never seen girls give out over seas number so fast.. And when reported nothing done about it... MySpace was better then this... Smh

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 12:02 AM
Hahaha they block me I even show them cash.. They talking sweet thinking they had me hook.. Shaaa idk how ppl can fall for this :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:19 PM
I'm new to this sight. I got on here this afternoon,. Question why or females quick to date and get off here? Guess I have the sucker on my forehead.. This game will be fun :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 07:35 PM
Look how it was back in the day.. Y'all grand parents or maybe mom and day 30-40 -50 ect years.. Now some ppl months hell weeks :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 07:32 PM

I got married at 23, and when I did I never imagined that I would be divorced nine years later. Since then I have been in a couple of relationships. Neither worked out but I don't feel my time was wasted being involved due to the fact that I learned a lot about myself and evolved. Yes relationships aren't like they used to be. But I haven't given up hope and finding the gal who will tie me down and beat me into submission. love laugh

**** sucks but that is thing correct.. You lean in everyone ..

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 05:59 PM
Oh no not at all, I was just talking in general.. Just look around at relationships. If you don't find the one that belongs to you then it won't work..

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 05:44 PM
The way people or now relationship is one big game/joke .. Both ways some lost hope due to bad ones.. Some or just scared to get In one for the fear of getting hurt.. A lot of men/woman just lost that trust...

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 05:07 PM
Hello

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 05:05 PM
Not every one just saying if you on this sight talk.. Or get off no matter what a dude says.. Yea they got some guys on here that wasn't raise right towards a woman ..but still that woman should tell him something...

no photo
Thu 06/30/16 04:38 PM
Lmao naw that's what woman do can't lie.. And I as look around I think other sight wouldn't/banded most of the females on her due to ummmm lmao.. This sight was the only one that took them..

Previous 1