Community > Posts By > sirens9

sirens9's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:45 AM
No the person is shaking water, lol. Healthy - just needs a splash of vodka and a lime....

sirens9's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:13 PM
My son is seven and he has Autism Spectum Disorder, a form of autism. Luckily, with therapy he should be mainstream at school in a few years. I know it could be worse but it can be overwhelming at times. I just relocated from Atlanta, GA to Florida for his therapy. My ex tried to stop me from moving by filing for custody of our kids -- we have three children. I ended up moving and letting my 10 year old live with his dad in Atlanta. This has been a very difficult period but on the upside, our son is doing much better in school and therapy since the move - so I cannot complain.

sirens9's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:09 PM
See if the court can intervene, not sure since he is 16 years old. Take him to a jail or fast food restaurant and let him spend the day touring or working there -- not saying all high school drop outs end up in jail or working in fast food. I have kids and if one of mine did this I would take every item out of their room (amenities) leave them with a sheet a pillow and let them sleep on the floor. In addition, I'd take away phones, transportation and money - that is just for starters. Tough love. Ignoring this is rewarding bad behavior, I am sure his mother is overwhelmed as he is too old to stick in time out. I'd also make him take an over the counter home drug test to ensure he is not taking anything.

sirens9's photo
Mon 09/28/09 11:23 AM
Pics are probably from Stockphoto or something like that...