Community > Posts By > gennie1954

gennie1954's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:48 PM
Actually,I think thats up to God!how ever i do not agree with those parents decision.Don't kid yourself,nothing in this world is protected,by the Goverment.nor is nothing safe with them.:heart:

gennie1954's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:37 PM
:smile: bug......................................off:heart:

gennie1954's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:42 PM
I THINK THE SNOOPERS HAVE BEEN AT IT AGAIN.i'VE WROTE E-MAIL AN JUST BEFORE I FINISHED THEM THEY WOULD JUST DELETE,EXCEPT THE FIRST LINE. I NO I DIDN'T HIT AN BUTTON.SO U TELL ME.I THINK THEY WHO EVER THEY ARE SNOOP ON EVERYONE. LOL: GOD BLESS....:heart: GEN

gennie1954's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:01 PM
MY DEAR, I HAD THE SAME FLIPPING PROBLEM.NO MEANS NO. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THAT, MEN DON'T UNDERSTAND!I REPORTED HIM AN IT STILL DIDN'T HELP.HE GOT RIGHT BACK ON WITH A NEW ID AN DONE IT AGAIN. FINALLY I JUST DELETED MY PROFILE.LOL:heart:

gennie1954's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:16 PM
Is there a GOD!I'm sure you that you'll find in these next few years, just that! We do have a God.He doesn't like tempation. Sounds to me, just like thats what your doing.tempting God.knowing him the way I do. I think, hes had about all that he wants,looking down at this place.I do so hope your are ready.NO one in this United States Of America,is that Stupid.Is there A God! Except the goverment. An no, he didn't have a maker. Hes always been. That the First, the Last .the Omega.

gennie1954's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:14 PM
BILL OF NOTHING.RIGHTS INCLUDED : OH YEA,SWEATHEART, I THINK I LOVE YA> LOL! U R SO RIGHT SWEETIE:HERES GOES THE HEART:heart: u do have the right to remaim silent. thats how the govs. loves it! wow. I JUST CAN'T or WON'T.I suppose that they'll want, that mouth next. vocial cords an all. they r in to body part u no.lol I've decided To keep mine. :wink:

gennie1954's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:58 AM
:heart: TRY :wink:READ >:heart: THE NEW TESTMENT:STARTING WITH MATTHEW

gennie1954's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:50 AM
devil TOPIC: DID GOd CREATE EVIL: well saton was the greatest angel of all. thats how God created him. beautiful.lucifer,means light bringer.so being an angel, setting right next to God,he wants Gods power!then he decides to just take God Thrown!So our great an Powerful GOD,cast him an the angels, that followed him to the earth.this is his kingdom.an yes saton is a spirtal being, real in every sense.he only has the power to do evil,to you if you let him in.an hes very trickie.sometime, he try's to get to ya through others.there fore you have the free will to stop him .Through our LORD CHRIST. GOD BLESS:heart:

gennie1954's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:36 PM
:heart: THE BILL OF RIGHTS:ENJOY THEM>PROBABLY WON"T BE AROUND LONG> GOD BLESSbrokenheart

gennie1954's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:34 PM
glasses

the freedom of speech! I hope we can still use it 20 years from now!

Check out my profile if you want to have the latest quotes and jokes handyman or anyone that is on his thread.

Thanks.

John

gennie1954's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:33 PM
glasses

the freedom of speech! I hope we can still use it 20 years from now!

Check out my profile if you want to have the latest quotes and jokes handyman or anyone that is on his thread.

Thanks.

John

gennie1954's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:24 PM
:heart: I THINK THATS INCLUDES ALL OUR RIGHT THAT HAV ABOUT BEEN TAKEN AWAY!ISN"T IT? HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL.GEN

gennie1954's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:17 PM
where did you come from?what planet r u on?lol

gennie1954's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:21 PM
:heart: THAT is one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS>fornication:that means that sex before marriage is prohibit!tho shall not commit fornication.that tells me not to sleep around.if you don't agree .knock yourself out an don't blame me.:heart: GEN

gennie1954's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:12 PM
:heart: as to your question!no.nothing or no one sientific or not, is going to make me denie my GOD.BLESS ya LOV ya.HE does!gen

gennie1954's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:10 AM
:heart: thank you each and everyone for the info about the catholic fath.personally i think. they are wrong.but thats them not me. i do go to church. i prove all thing they say. but in the ,its me an the big GOD for it. with that said. i just don't see how a person can go wrong. love u all. God bless.....GEN:heart:

gennie1954's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:09 PM
i'm saying all ive ever heard about the catholic faith is that they worship mary. not the the lord.an yes the scriptures says that the lord had half brothers. although God was the father,josphe amn mary had other children.so that makes half brothers. doesn't it.plus.im not judgmental,but look at all the popes,that r that fath.what all they been caught for, an hidden it, over the year.especially for the degradion of the little kid.especially little boys.thats enought to make any human turn over it the grave.the reason i posted this, is because i reciently, was contacted by one . he said on the profile he was white. i ask for a picture. he sent me one. great looking guy.just happened to be black.why lie? then i saw he was catholic.so i reponded to the pic. about being lie to.then the fath,i just ask if he was raised in that church or lived it or was that something his parents believed ,catholic.it up set him very much.sorry.i hav nothing against black men. just I am not going to date one.especially a catholic .thank for the input. God Bless you all gen

gennie1954's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:45 PM
hi.:heart: just want you input on the catholic faith