Community > Posts By > zoeycb123

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 05:12 PM
I keep telling myself I'm stronger than I think but it's hard sometimes especially when I'm all alone. I have all the texts and pictures of him sending to other woman. He denied every single lie even when I caught him with all the proof. He messed with my head and manipulated my feelings because he knew I loved him.I wish I were as strong as you are.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:36 PM
honest, after the relationship with him, I am scared and terrified of going out there... I don't know what waiting for me out there! I can't afford to get myself hurt again.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:05 PM
empty ... I'm so damaged right now

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 03:16 PM
thank you for your reply! I want to say something but I'm hesitant because my action may destroy a family and the kids. I never want them to suffer. But if I don't, other women out there like me will suffer. He has destroyed me, my life, and my belief. but I want to make sure it is the right thing to do. I don't want to do it just to hurt somebody.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:41 PM
I think I will do it but not now.I'm just waiting for time to pass by to make sure I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do, not out of hatred or revenge.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:34 PM
never seen the movie before but thanks for your response.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 12:10 PM
if you find out your bf is someone's husband and he's even cheating on you with another women. Would you just walk away or tell the wife everything?