Community > Posts By > givemethechance

givemethechance's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:43 PM
Well gang my ex finally had enough kicked our son out last...Friday.Now because he is 16 there is nothing that can be done..He will not come live with me and hes running around staying with who ever will take him. I,am scare3d for him ,but i can not live his life..... He has my number and knows where i lve....Hes now into eating magic mushrooms along with his booze and smoking dope. hes not ready and god is the only one who knows when and if he ever will be..I,am scared,frustarted worried and what ever else you can think of

givemethechance's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:15 PM
Thanks to all those who shared regarding options with my 16 yeasr old son...I have spoken with my ex-wife and this coming FRiday the poop is going to hit the fan....SHE IS KICKING HIM OUT...I,am picking him up for lunch and then hec will be coming with me .... HE will be told he is either staying with me or at the sally-ann.WIsh us luck'''DAle

givemethechance's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:04 PM
My son lives with his mom,hes 16,into drugs, alcohol. Since school has returned he has missed 2 weeks...HE tells me hes not motivated to go... His mother just closes the door in the morning when he wont get up....I,am worried,concerned,and even scared for my son...what if anything can I do .........Desperate DAle