Community > Posts By > Bubba43

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:49 PM
Yes, it is possible and it is common and basic especially in marriages where spouses hate each others guts one month, then the next month would die for one another. EVERYBODY DOES IT ALL THE TIME

Remember the trillion said verse by girls and guys in HS?????????????

Her>>>> Gee Bobby, during our sophomore year i thought i hated your guts so totally..but wow, i really love you now

Him>>>And to think i actually hated this chick in middle school and now i cant stop thinking of her.

Marriage>> Her..that's it..im divorcing the MF er and you can go to hell

Next week..Oh honey im sorry i love you!!

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:38 PM
To answer this...I don't really know and i certainly doubt that anyone has ever loved me. Where i am concerned i was always the giver of love and had love but never received any love.

I ahve had girls be in puppy love with me or infatiation over me, but not to where it could develop. I remember when i was with my first wife back in 1978 and she worked at a donut house and somehow the managers daughter that was 15 fell crazy for me..OF COURSE I COULDNT HAVE HER OR EVEN WANTED HER...especially since i loved my wife back then. I would go in and do maintanence for the chain of donut houses called winchells back then and oh gosh. I remember crying about that back then it made me so sad. It was really sad, because her mom said she couldn't concentrate on her school work or anything.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:28 PM
SIGH...truth is i don't remember where the coupon is actually. I remember giving it to that waitress before the iced tea was splashed in my lap. Maybe the poor waitess vomited on it after all that mess that happened.

I haven't heard from the her or it "the date from hell" but did here from the ..well you know..am not supposed to talk about it..but gave them her phone number when requested to do so and a good description of the vehicle or torpedo from hell with the witch from hell as its pilot.

Anger over a coupon??????HMMMM...in all real ness looks like vented up major major anger as one of the ...said i was required to talk to. I didn't meet her on here though folks so fear not as far as that's concerned.

Look at the bright side of things..let's suppose i had invited her over for a home cooked meal?? And she had found i purchased the food with grocery store coupons and drove through my house instead? So maybe that's the bright side of the coin.

Bubba43's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:12 PM
Hello everyone.

Sorry for taking up topic space but i just wanted to ask you people about your feelings on a paticular issue with a semi new relationship i have going right now.

Her name is Felicity and i met her over a phone dating system in my area. We talked on the phone for several weeks and i feel some things in common between us two somewhat exist. It was this last weekend on a Saturday night we met in person at a small cafe restuarant several blocks down from where in live.

Please hear me out before you prejudge her or my actions or persons.

We meet by using our own cars at the restuarant and had pre agreed just to eat and get a feel of each other. Of course like anyone would be i was a bit nervous as i am the shy type. She however turned out to be confident which i admired and somewhat bold which sort of surprised me a bit. What the heck, i figured maybe she was going through pms perhaps or maybe had a bad day so i brushed it off.

We each sat down in the semi crowded diner cafe and ordered our ice tea and had mild get to know one another type conversation. And i was indeed feeling mutually comfortable with her. Then we decided to order our entree meal.

Well, i pulled out a coupon that was the order two same price value meals and get the second free, she was laughing one minute then the next minute she glances at the coupon as i hand it over to the waitress. She then starts this pizzed violent creaming match scene about i was some cheap jerk and hauls off and throws my iced tea right in my lap. Then she gets and leaves and the waitress helps me wipe up what i can and gradually people stop staring at me and i devided well i may as well go ahead and eat while i am here.

To my shock only 10 minutes later i see her car pull back into the parking lot through the glass window wildy and she bangs into the glass window and actually slams her car into several tables with the bumper of her car!!! Then she backs out and fires a darned gun shot into the air!! One woman has ketchup all in her hair and people are startled as one mans leg was broken!!! The whole front of the glass plate windows was broken and crashed in and all of this WHEWWW!!!

I calmed down and went home and was sort of upset. I called my friend Tim over and told him the story and he said Hey hey Earl..you take things to serious bro..the gals just pms ed or on her biatch sector. Try and chill.

I have thought about this and was wondering if i am over reacting and maybe should i try again but not use a coupon for get the second meal for fee type deal next and just go ahead and pay for both meals or whatever.

Sorry for kneeling down for advice folks, but im kind of new at this dating thing these days. Help.

Bubba43's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:24 PM
Another nice guy thread Miko and others out there!!! And there is nothing any of you can do about this either.

My intentions are my milder side of my behavior actually.

1. TO bother and cause aggravation

2. To make women feel like chit for my laughter

3 And to make me feel glorious at getting the attention i desire.

What is a NICE guy??

I am!!! I have mild breakdowns such as

Breaking the antenna off of my GF's car for laughs.

Taking the back wheels off of car at 2 am in the morning so she cannot go to work and must rely on me after i sell the wheels off of her car to her ex husband which gives me bj's at 5 bucks a whop

Having sex with her mother while she works after i drop her off at her job and of course she cannot leave works with a car with no wheels to see me and her mother together.

All in all, i am the basic NICE guy of the 2000's. The man that is in total demand!

The above is simply mild aggressions are something.

Cheers!!!

Bubba43's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:17 PM
Im really really really a NICE GUY.. I just sold my girlfriends clothes while she was taking a shower so i could buy a carton of cigarettes.

Bubba43's photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:13 PM
Okay,....i'm only telling you one more time and the that's it!!! You got it???

I said three pages ago that NO>>THERE ARE NO MEN LEFT ANYWHERE!!

So, go on now..It's all over forever and you are to die old and alone and miserable and unhappy and celibate and fridgid and all that chit.

All us men are really really gone gone gone.

I know it really really really really sucks.

Bubba43's photo
Wed 09/09/09 09:50 AM
No way that's too damn boring. I would rather watch a violent cop/killer show or something and chase each other around the house or play spin the bottle.

Bubba43's photo
Wed 09/09/09 09:47 AM
Im a real real nice guy. I am such a nice guy that even nice guys are lesser around me. I am so nice that it isn't my fault my exwife left on a stretcher because she forgot to serve gravy with the roast and i kicked her dog and cracked her skull then set her car on fire.

Plus other mild incidents which was the other persons fault for making me not do nice things. Having sex with my exwifes mother was only because i was scared that my mother in law might rape me if i didnt have sex with her and to keep peace in the family sort of thing.

This chit is nice nice chit!!!! Say i am NICE or it will be your fault if i do bad things.

Well???

Bubba43's photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:27 PM
NO..there are no men out there or here. You can leave now.

Thank You

Bubba43's photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:22 PM
No MIKO..the thread must go on and i will the thread to be endless!!!!! I have set out a mission being i am not nice these days or a nice *******, to drive you crazy so you will do my lawn work for free and be my slave..Now read on..

THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU..BUT TO A LOT OF YOU..IT DOES..

What happened to all the nice guys?

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were ****ing treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an ******* than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.

2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ***.

3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've ****ed yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the ******** and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't ****ing want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

I read it all in depth several times!! My name is Earl. I am 53 and this shows i have been around long enough to see lifes reactions of actions especially in a 5 million city where i am in Houston Texas.

I grew up in the 60's with two older sisters. Me being as young as 13 while one sister was 15 and the other one was 17, i noticed how they had many great great dudes as we called them that would hang around. Both of my sisters would laugh at the guys and demean them and give their attention instead to guys that were sorry ********. Both have had over 3 marriages and one was even murdered by a sorry creep she ran off to Ohio with in 1991 that kicked her ribs in causing her spleen to rupture resulting in her death.

I can look back and being i have a detailed memory that is so good i can even remember the makes and models of cars people had when i was age 5. With this being known of me with my memory, i remember handfulls of damn good guys!!! and my sisters treated them like absolute ****...they were guys that would have made great husbands!!! were physically clean!! But my sisters would label them as boring and not being fun because they did not do outlandish crazy **** and have tatooes or go to jail or bring booze and pills or pot around.

Here's a list by reference and some names of guys that tried and in all cases my sister Cheryl..the now deceased sister treated them like ****

Don Matthews...had a new 73 ford van and would take me and my sister Cheryl to Galveston on weekends for over 2 years and never ask for gas money or anything and was a good good warm human!! He gave up after 2 years because she mocked him and belittled him and he was even a great looking guy.

The guy that serviced the trucks at Skelly truck stop while going to school...Again my sister Cheryl would never take him serious, but instead would involve with guys being several at the time whom would always have booze and get her to live in hope and dream of crazy lies they would con her with. The guy at Skelly truck stop i mentioned was a hell of a nice guy and work oriented and my sister and her friends laughed at him because his idea of a good time was a picnic at the lake on saturday topped off with the local drive inn movies that evening with church so he could introduce her to his other friends on Sunday. My sister Cheryl and her friends labeled this as pansy square jerk and they instead persuaded her to go be with the supposed cool idiots in their parents cars with the booze and fun **** as they described.

I Earl have lived to see them mistreat and mock the nice guys, then the bad nmarrigaes, up until ones death..and sister brought all of that upon herself.

Earl

Bubba43's photo
Sun 09/06/09 10:28 AM
to Longhairbiker......each of the personalites per post replies you typed is absolute real.

In my 3 years of living alone in my 3 bdrm brick home, i have encountered every personality type you have shown in your post today.

No exageration at all in my saying i have truely met and beem around each type you mentioned. Women with DWI's you would never suspect and with criminal records and here's one that will amaze many of you as it did me.

When i went to elementary school and middle and HS..girls in my time era frame were more well beahved than the boys...but now for the stunning results of time...women in my age range of age 53 as i am..are nearly all alcoholics and aren't socially fit.

If the supposed nice guy chivalry type human male existed today he would be killed and devoured and never survive.

Bubba43's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:06 AM
THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU..BUT TO A LOT OF YOU..IT DOES..

What happened to all the nice guys?

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were ****ing treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an ******* than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.

2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ***.

3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've ****ed yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the ******** and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't ****ing want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

I read it all in depth several times!! My name is Earl. I am 53 and this shows i have been around long enough to see lifes reactions of actions especially in a 5 million city where i am in Houston Texas.

I grew up in the 60's with two older sisters. Me being as young as 13 while one sister was 15 and the other one was 17, i noticed how they had many great great dudes as we called them that would hang around. Both of my sisters would laugh at the guys and demean them and give their attention instead to guys that were sorry ********. Both have had over 3 marriages and one was even murdered by a sorry creep she ran off to Ohio with in 1991 that kicked her ribs in causing her spleen to rupture resulting in her death.

I can look back and being i have a detailed memory that is so good i can even remember the makes and models of cars people had when i was age 5. With this being known of me with my memory, i remember handfulls of damn good guys!!! and my sisters treated them like absolute ****...they were guys that would have made great husbands!!! were physically clean!! But my sisters would label them as boring and not being fun because they did not do outlandish crazy **** and have tatooes or go to jail or bring booze and pills or pot around.

Here's a list by reference and some names of guys that tried and in all cases my sister Cheryl..the now deceased sister treated them like ****

Don Matthews...had a new 73 ford van and would take me and my sister Cheryl to Galveston on weekends for over 2 years and never ask for gas money or anything and was a good good warm human!! He gave up after 2 years because she mocked him and belittled him and he was even a great looking guy.

The guy that serviced the trucks at Skelly truck stop while going to school...Again my sister Cheryl would never take him serious, but instead would involve with guys being several at the time whom would always have booze and get her to live in hope and dream of crazy lies they would con her with. The guy at Skelly truck stop i mentioned was a hell of a nice guy and work oriented and my sister and her friends laughed at him because his idea of a good time was a picnic at the lake on saturday topped off with the local drive inn movies that evening with church so he could introduce her to his other friends on Sunday. My sister Cheryl and her friends labeled this as pansy square jerk and they instead persuaded her to go be with the supposed cool idiots in their parents cars with the booze and fun **** as they described.

I Earl have lived to see them mistreat and mock the nice guys, then the bad nmarrigaes, up until ones death..and sister brought all of that upon herself.

Earl

Bubba43's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:48 AM
Sigh...relationships. Yes, i guess i have pretty much forgotten what a relationship is. I found out to my horror after retiring (even though my house is payed for), that living on a budgeted fixed income actually literally makes it to where i cannot be a part of any dating game whatsoever. It is based on money purely and simply. This is something people themselves created over a period of around 70 years. America is a rich persons country.

There are many potentials for me and with me owning a house in a well populated area i have found it has zero values as far as attaining a relationship. So based on this me calculas comes to this...people aren't looking for relationships that join dating sites or phone dating programs but are instead seeking someone to "Do things with". I finally figured this out after being alone for 3 years.

Take dating for example..they say let's meet...This means getting in a motorized vehicle and driving to someplace that requires money and it doesn't stop there.

My reply post sounds like it has no application to the original post in this topic..but are we so sure it doesn't?? For example...do people know what a relationship is??? NO..They not only do not know who they are, but they do not know what a relationship is..they are entertainment seekers instead. Or moochers in sheeps clothing waiting to vulturize money wise and transportation wise real potentials.

2 Next