Community > Posts By > Bubba43

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:44 PM
I've fallen in love with my myself. Isn't this exciting?

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:42 PM
Don't use the coupon of get the second entree for free. Just go dutch.

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:30 PM
I don't ask them out because they never ask me out. Who ever said Men were supposed to go around asking/begging in the first place??? You assume an action is supposed to be done and required of Men. Maybe to some, but you ask me out and if you pass that chance rank it up to your not asking.

Major one sided standard here that sort of implies men are supposed to be trained seals of some type.

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 01:15 PM
I forgot to introduce myself into the forums last week when i arrived here. I am Earl and am bisexual and like women and men. Hope you are all okay gang!

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:11 AM
It is not deceitful Winx. It would be deceit if you said your age was other than what it was on meet or after they email you. You aren't calculating something here...when people do searches for mates innet dating or people use the phone age range guidelines that will say up to a ceratin age and completely leave my age range out without ever checking us out at all. It is so we will show up in the age range stats of searches based on preferences of others.

I look extrememly young for 53 and publicly i have to show new meets my drivers license before they will believe i am that old. And in some groups of singles i belonged to in 2007 and 2008 i was much younger in appearance than the other guys that were 10 years younger than i was, because like i said on showing my DL people would be shocked i was this old of an age. It is for reason of stats of search guidelines i use the other age. It would only be deceit if i told others in email i was that young or upon meeting them which i do not.

Bonny?? Here's a great saver i started doing a few years ago that an older woman told me about. Notice how plastic trash bags are really expensive these days??? I shop at fiesta a great deal and i save the small plastic bags my groceries come in and simple gradually fill them and tie the tops and discard those and no longer have to buy the large trash bags. There's a savings of 10 bucks per month on average right there.

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:52 AM
Hugggzzz Bonny, same here. Speaking of waste, i have been surrounded by people that waste tremendously all of my life. I never waste food at all!

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:34 AM
The meal nver got served though...i would have use a kitty bag had the meal been there because i have 2 cats. Hahahaha

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:27 AM
Yes...but the reason has to be found why the cheating mate cheated and from there it must be found if they would choose to not cheat after the issue could be resolved.

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:15 AM
Edited by Bubba43 on Sat 09/12/09 04:22 AM
WOW!!! Looks like we have two clever ones above. Most people can generally tell a guys age. I am 53 but yes i did purposely put 10 years younger in my profile for a damn good reason. When people know you're age 53 they walk totally around you if it is net dating or phone service dating when like me i mingle and relate best and match best with people age 35 and up. In real life i can use my real age of 53 because people see my physical self and very youth full appearance as well as my open mind. Women in my age group are closed minded and very very into their grandchildren, which is fine but im still too young to resign myself to that life as young as i feel and athletic as i am. I am 6ft tall and weigh 215 lbs of pure muscle and thighs and match best with younger although i do occasionally date women around 50 such as Kathleen above.

Being you're so damn smart you never noticed how i stated her to be Felicity in my OP and then disclosed Kathleen later above. I did that because even though Kathleen doesn't belong to this site she DID refer me to this site and mentioned she may join, so i was using preventive measure.

Now about the looking for a guy on my profile as Mr einstien pointed out above..SO SO WHAT???? I am looking for a man or a woman..I am BISEXUAL...it is just the way i am feeling right now i think a man might be more fun at this era of my life. Again..So what????

Being i am bisexual i think based on my set of circumstance a man might be best for me in my age range because with women i have encountered they want me to take them into my large house that i own PLUS SUPPORT THEM AND THEIR EXTRA COST RATHER THAN THEM CONTRIBUTING.....But Men seem to understand if they moved into my house they right away understand they would pay half cost and support their own cost!!! So..i weighed these things out and decided why not go for a man?? But either sex will do, but if one is more ethical i shall choose them.

Us Bisexuals have the double choice to where you heteros do not have the double choice. And many of us C sucking guys like me also eat as much P between the gals legs as well, i get both.

Bubba43's photo
Sat 09/12/09 04:01 AM
As far as a day and what ive done or her? Just a sum up of the basics, but not majorly detailed things. When in my last marriage for example when my wife would be working and be busy back in the 90's it was common for me to come home around 3pm and use jerk off pictures i have in my desk top folders of womens ***** and twats and sometimes i like to jerk off and look at guys ***** from pictures i have. I am bisexual. So the details of every twat or twats *** i see or **** and balls i look at isn't necessary to babble to her back then. Or the times i would call and make secret plans from my exwife at different times.

There i gave you a direct honest answer to your qualm. So details cannot be given but rather just the basics.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:49 PM
Hmmm...

I think the woman OP, has outsmarted you guys in what her actual quest really is about here..ya know???

Take the gal with a nice guy that gets bored at night and tells her friends...it's one of those good good men i really need for me needs.

Ughhh??? Hey guys...she wanted yall to figure out what shes trying to really say.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:46 PM
No Newark...how bout anchovies and Pizza??

But cookies are great and often smell ike anchovies so that may work as well.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:37 PM
Im a good men and a nice guy both.

Doesn't Good Men mean well hung as in good??

And nice guy means push over for the hoes??

I have been both at different times.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:46 PM
Yes. it has a huge towel holder left of the toilet with doors on it, plus the doors under the lavarotory are still holding a bunch of stuff like makeup kits and all sorts of stuff. The caninets for like the towels is from the floor to the ceiling and real wide and has lots of shelves. It's just a big house. I even have shelves in my kithen full of bowls and dishes and tuper ware and wow, just all kinds of things. One bedroom which is my storage room of computer towers that long ago plopped out and racks with stuff.

My garage is like wow!! 3 old car engine and several transmissions and stuff hanging up on the wall like ball joints and things.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:39 PM
Just hope for it and re try when i can which usually never works because i always meet up with nuts.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:31 PM
Loud and clear Paper...they probably figured they may as well hustle while around.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:30 PM
Papersmile..how bout a mans fashion of good use for those 8 pads...I could use them to apply tire shine to my tires on my 89 cadillac? Damn!! I could have saved all those and used them for that!! Or to clean my stiove island counter top with bleach..Hmmm

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:27 PM
True..at least the stuff got used and wasn't wasted and it was money my ex wasted for others convenience sort of.

Sleep overs..True..many of them were i guess what you would called bored returners types or whatever. Amazing how that worked out o, all of them were unfit as far as long term and were throw aways from others. I just couldn't handle lonliness back then. They say men just want sex without commitment. Ugh??? They aren't the only ones.

But when i realized the reactions of the course of time and it hit me today while putting those new towels in the bathroom, i was like really laughing about this.

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:15 PM
Edited by Bubba43 on Fri 09/11/09 05:16 PM
This chit is sort of getting funny now at this point. Tim the one i mentioned earlier in this topic decided to call some bonds compnaies here in Houston and he used her name Kathleen and we found one that matched her description of age 56 and she is in downtown jail. And her ford van which was about a 95 to 98 was impouned showing she must have been stopped while out, so someone at that cafe place must have gotten her plate number.

Luckily she doesn't know my last name or address. She really does need to be put up someplace for real. But this is sort of fing funny now. Next time i'll use along pole to hand the coupon to someone or just say F it..dutch treat!!

Bubba43's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:03 PM
I have been divorced now for 3 years and still live in the 3bdrm home i had back then. When my ex wife left back in Feb of 2007, she carelessly left overages of all kinds of things because she was a compulsive over buyer type. She would buy from dollar stores which was great but would re buy without using up things.

Such as over buying under arm deoderants stick ons or razors for legs and especially those big bags of menstrual pads that come in big bags and have like 200 pads. Yes, she used pads unlike most women today use tampons.

What makes me laugh..is that over an expented period of time over the last 3 years of women i have had over at my house that stayed over night or for several days..that would always say hey i see you have some of these care if i use a few??? I have noticed little by little my ex wifes major aoverage of pads and feminine items have just about all disappeared...This chit is funny!!!

Even excess pairs of size 7 hanes her way panties have gradually vanished pair by pair! LOL!!!!!!!!!

It never was my intent to keep or save her crap..I just sort of didn't want to do any final burial back then on the living style i was so used to if that makes sense...but other women gradually used up all of those hundreds of pads and i saw there are only maybe 8 unwrapped pads left behind the towels now.

Previous 1