Community > Posts By > taylorfan

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:39 PM
I USED TO SMOKE POT UNTIL I HID MY STASH...GOD I WISH I COULD REMEMBER WHERE IS WAS!!!

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:34 PM
LOOK JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF..!!! YOU LOOK SILLY!! NOW TAKE OFF THAT CHIMPMONK SUITE, GET OFF THE CAT AND SIMMER DOWN!!!

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:29 PM
IF YOU COULD HIT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU WITH A MIDGET..WOULD YOU?

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:26 PM
IM GONNA PUKE

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:10 PM
OOOOHHHH....THANKS

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:08 PM
I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS EVEN TRYING TO WIN ME OVER AHHH HOW SWEET

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:05 PM

I've been seeing a girl for almost a month now, but I have no idea what is going on. She wants me to hold her and we hold hands, but we have never kissed, she isn't even ready for a kiss yet, what's up with that i know. We aren't considered boyfriend girlfriend yet. I really like her, but I get mixed signals with her. I don't talk much, I am very quiet, that's just who I am...could that be why?

DUDE WOULD YOU PLEASE MAN-UP!!!!!

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:04 PM

hmmm this is a good thread

DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??WHERE YOU STUNG BY A SWARM OF BEES??
GOOD GOD MAN!!

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:58 PM
GOD GET OVER YOURSELF

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:57 PM
WHEN HIS PANTS ARE DOWN AROUND HIS ANKLES?

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:53 PM

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, if I may:

Aren't we getting overran with all these "who's the hottest guy" and "who's the hottest girl" threads that pop up here on a daily basis?

Are people here so shallow that they require constant admiration and people telling them how hot they think they are every minute? Do some of you people have a machine next to your bed that plays applause when you push a button? You want admiration? Well, here's a simple way to get it--GO OUT, DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, AND FREAKING EARN IT!

*applauding*

DEAR SIR...HOW CAN YOU APPLAUD WHEN YOU LOST YOUR HANDS IN WW2??

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:50 PM
I THINK HES A VIRGIN

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:48 PM
It's really hard being alone. It's even harder trying to meet someone out in "the dating scene". you run into people who have nothing in common with you. Different goals,ideas,beliefs, you name it. That's why I'm here. I'm wanting to meet someone who's looking for the same thing I am-someone who's SERIOUSLY interested in a long-term relationship,with a possibility of marriage down the line. I'm a one-woman man, so cheaters, married women, and/or gameplayers need not apply. If you're still reading and interested, I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message!

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:29 PM
honey..all he wants is a bj in the parking lot....geeez

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:23 PM
wow ya got me on that one..god i feel so stupid...man thank you so much for setting me right!!!

gimp

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:05 PM

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, if I may:

Aren't we getting overran with all these "who's the hottest guy" and "who's the hottest girl" threads that pop up here on a daily basis?

Are people here so shallow that they require constant admiration and people telling them how hot they think they are every minute? Do some of you people have a machine next to your bed that plays applause when you push a button? You want admiration? Well, here's a simple way to get it--GO OUT, DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, AND FREAKING EARN IT!

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, why is someone asking wht were asking???really werid

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:03 PM

2.5 cords

dude gotta tell ya kinda CREEPY how you follow me around in here...

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:01 PM

laugh deep, very deephuh

if i only had a nickel for everytime ive heard that!!!

(go head gimps i even set ya up)

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:59 PM
ok...cover yourself with honey go stand in the backyard till the ants eat your flesh...ok?

taylorfan's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:56 PM
how much wood,would a woodchuck chuck,if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
Hmmm?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8