Community > Posts By > Towley

Towley's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:08 AM
Hey all, I've only just signed up and I've never been a member of a dating site before, so I was wondering if anyone had any helpful constructive criticism about my profile.

Just to clarify I'm talking about my whole profile, not just my pictures (well picture if your really quick to respond, but I'm about to upload another couple). I want advice on better ways to word stuff, etc, basically anything you think will get my profile more noticed. If you do have picture advice please be specific! I'm not looking for a 'hot or not' thing here, but advice about better styles of picture etc would be appreciated where applicable

Towley's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:56 AM
I live in a state of dazed and confused. In a good way tho. I like it here.

Towley's photo
Tue 09/01/09 02:01 AM
Hey, I'm 21 and I'm from sydney, I've moved here recently and joined the site because I've been having the oldest problem in the book meeting people - single, sexy, sane: pick 2 :tongue:

I'm just looking at the moment, feeling very awkward still about using an online dating site at all because of the social stigma with it, but I'm trying to shake that. So any advice or anything for new members would be appreciated! Specifically if anyone could check out my profile and give me any advice about it, that would be awesome, because I wasn't really sure what to say

Towley