Community > Posts By > jocopo

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:30 AM

Don't let the bad guys win.
happy I found all of the smilies...that was a giant step for mankind...And with a litte more deduction maybe I'll get the quote thing. If it doesn't turn out right can you give a brief overview?
And like Ron Reagan,,,"lets win one for the Gipper!" Good day, jp:thumbsup:

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:24 AM
Alzeimer, So true..So true..Glad to hear from another canthinkerer..Have a good one. jpwaving

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:49 AM
All I can do is plant seeds...Send me a little water and I've got plenty of sunshine to go around. Recently we've got good dirt going aroundhappy We'll put one foot in front of the other and see what springs up..How bout ya? Bee Good!jp

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:32 AM
Gossipmpm,
Howdy, and welcome to our little chatter. Do you want a spot on the home team? If your username was earned I thing we sure could use your support...:smile: Having a good time...john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:27 AM
Hi TXSun,
I really don't mean to cause trouble. Why can't we all just get along? Glad to hear back from you Lady. Holla...flowerforyou bigsmile Hope your day is good. jp

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:49 AM
Hey partner,
I could get junked out on this thing....You b in hang in there and I'll be back later. Johnflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :wink:

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:45 AM
frustrated drinker bigsmile It hurts me to say this.....hold on....brokenheart but...everyone just doesn't understand me..sad sad sad I want everyone to be happy..:banana: Soexplode Why don't you and yourpitchfork pals play on another post if your rant creeped out. There are many entanglements that might not creep you out...Be Blessed! smooched smooched your pal and mine, Jp

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:25 AM
Kayarie,
About the helmet thing....You hit the nail on the head. I definitely worry about my daughter trying to follow my footsteps. They have been treacherous at times...glasses bigsmile jp

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:19 AM
BonBon,
Ha...Thanks for the bouquet. And yes I do like to have a little fun..This is the first time I've done this blog or post or forum thing. And for a spell those alligators were up to me arse, huh?
Have a great one. john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 02:11 AM
Kayarie,
Thanks for speaking up....
I honor you for you, and not because you have or have not children. Your lovely and your young...Look upwards and live girl...
I might be strange but I've always said that if Ed McMahon knocked on my door and said I won 13 million...hopefully I would have my fairy tale wife...I'd buy a big property and house and fill it up with foster children...Play hard and bring em up loved. I had some good friends in HS that had a model of a home as such....
Kayarie.....not that this is all directed at you..you understand.
Stay in touch! john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:58 AM
You are exactly right...and thanks for your reply. Some though don't want to see what I was saying ya know...They thrive on the wrath...I don't feed it though. They're gonna have all they want but not from me. have a good one girl. john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:54 AM
Scttrbrn,

Thank you for your reply. I feel you on that...
I have to go soldier up for a bit. I would like to reply to all of you friendlies out there but time is crucial. So I apoligize if I don't with everyone...Most of all after you read a couple of my former replies you will start to know me fairly quick. You will also know if your pitchfork foe or not. If your not...you stay in touch cause we have to stand together one day! truly, John

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:45 AM
Lonetar,
drinker You are right-on brother! Call me old fashioned if you want too...but somebody opened up a can of worms on this one....and I ain't sayin I meant to or anythinglaugh explode
They need a roadside-bomb in here....Thanks for your support.
Keep your good head..Glad to hear from you...
Also its very arid over here. Could you toss back a couple for me..
john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:36 AM
Ladylid,
Thank you for your reply...Would you be today who you are without your children? Me either...I would have gone down a few different turns in life and some dead ends too i'm sure...Congrats on your kids..and have good one. john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:32 AM
biglife,
Thanks for your consideration...and your support of the troops. We'll keep em occupied on their turf til the bleeding hearts bring us and everybody else home to hug tree or open a suitcase on our home soil.
And thank you, I wasn't saying that all women should go forth and populate the globe and you caught that. Have a great day...john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:23 AM
Meg,
I do appreciate folks like you that understand the real message...Maybe I could have rephrased a couple of things to suit everybody but I just had to be me. Right? Thanks for the support! john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:19 AM
:wink: Thank you for the prayer. Keep sending those up for us, our government, the country, and so on. We'll hold em back as long as we can. People get ready! Have a great day. john

jocopo's photo
Fri 09/04/09 01:15 AM
smokin Earlytaurus (ET?) ha...
Thank you for your kind reply. I wasn't fishing for a fight with the ultra-sensitive simple persons. The photo is nice of soldiers in the pacific on that day. Be Blessed and be in touch. Off to work now! john

jocopo's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:46 AM
Maam you are exactly right. Some were made for it and some were not. They are all worthy of loving. I may have not been quite cohesive enough with putting my thoughts out there. I surely don't want to hurt or offend anyone....I just believe for me personally that is who I want...thank you for your insight...Have a great day.

jocopo's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:41 AM
Thank you very much maam for your support. Compared to wars in the past not many of are really dying. At least the ones of us who do give it all are mostly prepared for that end. Unlike those in the twin towers that day gone without a moments notice...I'm just glad we can do our thing here in the sand and postpone things from GB and the USA...have a great one

Previous 1