Community > Posts By > mysterygirl77

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:39 PM
If it were that simple, then there wouldn't be so many single ppl. I wish it were that easy

mysterygirl77's photo
Tue 10/26/10 08:00 PM

i wouldn't consider him a player. i would consider him someone who isn't grown up yet to know what he wants. obviously if he is getting rejected he is far from a player but instead just a loser wannabe player.then he calls u a whore for hoking up with your ex? im sure it's safer to hook up with an ex than just some random person like he doing.my advice to u is separate yourself from him before he sooner or later ends up with an STD then gives it to you. obviously if he does ever end up getting some random girl i can bet you that girl that does, would hook up with anyone thus making her a whore get away from him as far as the east is from the west is my advice

yes, I agree, I believe he is a wanna be player lol... thank you all for your advice

mysterygirl77's photo
Mon 10/25/10 04:55 PM

You 'hooked up' with him, then your ex......you won't give him another chance (maybe).....

Easy.

He wants what he can't have.

I thought it was more than a hook up with him... he told me he wasn't talking to any other women, but me... he stood me up, I was hurt, and yes, I did hook up with my ex... I made a mistake, I know it wasn't right, but I did, and I admit to that part of it... but as far as easy, that I am not... like I said earlier, him and I only even had sex 2 times in 2 months.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:32 PM

- Sounds like he doesn't want anything from you except for sex.
- Your emotions are following the attention that he is giving you. That's fine if you just want to hook up too.
It sounds like your head is telling you something different than your emotions. Since it's hard to see things when your involved, I'll spell it out for you... Your head is telling you that you need to move on.

Read your post and listen to what you are saying... then ask yourself why are you persuing him?? I bet your answer is that he spends time with you and he seems nice sometimes or he is really good in bed. Then ask yourself if he really wanted a "relationship", wouldn't he treat you with more respect. Then tell yourself he's not worth it. Then let him know that what ever you have together is over. Make it short and to the point... no sense in draging it out.

It's hard as hell, but you need to cut the cord and move on.

That is just my little opinion.

PS. I can't read women if that helps you at all :)

I can honestly say it wasn't all sex, in 2 months.. we only had sex 2 times.. That's part of why I'm so confused.. Yes, he does need to have more respect, and I did tell him that, and I told him it was over, I was done with him.. I don't know why he continues to persue me.... or just try to get to me.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:24 PM

he's perfect for you!

perhaps that marriage bells i hear a ringin.

off in the distance somewhere...

na, give the dude a chance.

have a little mercy.

why, he's only doin what your doin?

how's that so bad?

i am sure be has been betrayed many times, and just needs someone to look out for him, and love him with REAL LOVE, to cure him from treatin other's like ****...

he's stared at his own pain for a long time, then decided it was his turn to take instead of being the abused and without, lol...

don't worry about it...

you'll straitin' him out, as two birds of a feather have a way of defeatherin' each other.

works everytime.

OMG SERIOUSLY??? You really, really, REALLY need a clue.. They're selling them for .50 buy one... whoa

I know right?!

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:19 PM

he's perfect for you!

perhaps that marriage bells i hear a ringin.

off in the distance somewhere...

na, give the dude a chance.

have a little mercy.

why, he's only doin what your doin?

how's that so bad?

i am sure be has been betrayed many times, and just needs someone to look out for him, and love him with REAL LOVE, to cure him from treatin other's like ****...

he's stared at his own pain for a long time, then decided it was his turn to take instead of being the abused and without, lol...

don't worry about it...

you'll straitin' him out, as two birds of a feather have a way of defeatherin' each other.

works everytime.

I didn't play him, I was straight up honest with him.... He stood me up, so I went out.... He couldn't even call me and tell me something came up or whatever... he left me alone. You can't honestly say that you would have sat by the phone... knowing he wouldn't call.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:12 PM
you are exactly right... I just always give the benefit of the doubt.. boy was I stupid.. Not this time... I'm gonna move on!!!

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:06 PM
thanks, that's what I needed to hear.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:05 PM
That's kinda what I thought... but I have turned him down soooo many times. What really sucks, is, we had actually started getting really close, talking about very personal issues. When he called me just a little while ago, he called because he said he needed to talk, and it was about some serious things going on in his life.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 09:00 PM
you know, that's funny, because I told him from the beginning that he was a player. Then he tried to do everything he could to convince me otherwise, he even told me he wasn't talking to anyone else, and tonight, he told me he swore on a stack of bibles, and his kids lives (which I think is totally wrong), that he hasn't been with anyone since me. I don't know what to believe, and why he won't just leave me alone if he doesn't want me. One minute he calls me just to be a jerk, then gets upset when I'm a bit&& to him. HE even called me this morning, and I was at work, and he said he was returning my call, I was like, I didn't call you, then his response was..."my bad, wrong one".. ugh!!! I don't get it.

mysterygirl77's photo
Sun 10/24/10 08:52 PM
Ok, I am really confused, I cannot read men!!! Ok, first, I met this guy. He never really asked me out on a date, we just hung out, and eventually, had sex. We discussed a relationship, but he didn't want that, Like I said, we never even went on a real date. So, last weekend, we were suppose to go out, and he totally stood me up. I went out with my friends, and ended up hooking up with my ex, so it wasn't like a stranger... anyway, now he is really pi**ed off at me, and pretty much called me a who**re. But now, just some fyi... he would tell me about how he tries to hook up with chicks at the bar, but got rejected, and would want me to come have sex with him... I didn't do it. But done this through out the entire... friendship, or whatever you would call it.

So anyway, he continues to call me, and stop by my job... and now he wants me to come over tomorrow... What is his deal? I told him to lose my number when all of this first happen. But one minute he acts like he really wants something with me, then the next.. he is unsure. I don't know what to think.... Any advise?

mysterygirl77's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:43 AM
insane

mysterygirl77's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:50 AM
Loveland