Community > Posts By > SgtBilly

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:24 PM
flowers awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SgtBilly's photo
Sun 09/27/09 07:41 AM
hi im william and i know im to old for you lol but i feel the same way thickumz women say they want a loyal, caring loving man that wont cheat and give her the attention she wants and the passion she needs but because i cant walk no woman will look at my heart they only see the chair whats up with that? how do i know? because i get matches all the time then i ask them to read my profile then i dont hear anything else from them so they only match on what my face looks like so they think im cute but since im in a wheelchair they move on! so everything they want is right here but they are so shallow they pass me by why do they pass you by thats the question you should ask? maybe the men you encounter really want more than they say? and thats not your fault smile all we can do is be the sweet loving people we are and one day God will bless us with that special person smile so dont give up there is a man out there for you the right man lol that man will look pass your issues, shortcomings, and faults and will see your heart an love you for you smile take care and never give up smile

SgtBilly's photo
Wed 09/23/09 03:12 PM

I JUST WANT TO ALERT EVERYBODY ABOUT THESE CON ARTISTS WHO USES DATING SITES TO TAKE ADVANCE ON WOMEN THOSE IS VULNERABLE AND HOPING TO FIND THEIR PERFECT MATCH. THANK GOD I WOKE UP JUST IN TIME.

Shouldn't that be "I was the intended victim of a scam but the blighters did not get their hooks into me because I am one smart cookie!"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Exactly:banana:
[/quote
i agree but im also sorry you went though that its a horrible feeling God bless you

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:00 PM
loved midnite special smile

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:58 PM
i had spiderman big wheel lol what about the kick scooter, i also remember spin the bottle lol

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:55 PM
lol crazy

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:27 PM
i cant belive no one said they remember the BIG WHEEL!!! lol

1 3 Next