Community > Posts By > SgtBilly

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:12 PM

Please give an honest opinion ive been in two wars you cant hurt my feelings just looking for answers smile! Thank you for your view how ever you may feel negative or positive smile!
I had the opportunity to once and I had to decline.....I know it sounds mean but nope sorry. I got my reasons.

Please share your reasons if you can if not all just one or two please this well help me understand the thinking in some minds furthermore, thank you so much for your honesty!!! smile

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:10 PM
Thank you so much melodygirlflowerforyou

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:09 PM
Thanks bro. italio

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:07 PM

Hell ya I would! Then I could get one also and be taught all those neat tricks. Maybe we couldn't go jogging or roller blading, but we could have wheelchair races. In a busy mall. That'd be fun! "Beatcha to (insert store name here). Winner buys for the loser! What're they gonna do -- throw us out?

Being in a wheelchair only prevents you from maybe doing some of the old things you used to do, but what about all the new stuff? Riding a horse or motorcycle is not impossible. Intimacy is not impossible.

A bad attitude disables able-bodied ppl in more ways than you can imagine.

Milie

rofl rofl rofl ooo you kill me milie my stomach hurts and i will beat you too so get ready to pay up lol, and so true bout bad attitudeill

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:03 PM

Thank you for the flowers and your kind wordshappy
and these are for you smileflowers

these are for nvkikigirl
sorry im still getting use to the forum stuff lol

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:02 PM

Nice profile yellowrose10happy

you're just saying that cause I'm a Texan :tongue:

lollaugh but it was more than that i think the girl and guy song is cute smile not to mention all the nice things being said bout you :thumbsup:

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:58 PM
Thank you for the flowers and your kind wordshappy
and these are for you smileflowers

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:49 PM
Thank you modela :banana: YES WE ARE smile

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:48 PM
THANK YOU QUEEN123 :thumbsup:

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:39 PM
Nice profile yellowrose10happy

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:37 PM
Thank you Goss:banana:

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:37 PM

Please give an honest opinion ive been in two wars you cant hurt my feelings just looking for answers smile! Thank you for your view how ever you may feel negative or positive smile!

i dated a man that was in a semi accedent and he used a walker and a wheel chair when needed. the only reason i broke up with him, was he was not able to be emotionally supportive towards me nor himself

now if your able to be emotionally supportive towards me as well of yourself then i have no problem

God bless you! for doing what you did that is real cool smilehappy and im sorry for the emotional issue this is common however, i have overcome this emotion years ago smile

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:32 PM

Hey

If he was my kind of man?

Sure!!

Thank you so much and i agree only if its a match between the two,, the chair should not be a factor right?

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:30 PM

I don't see why not flowerforyou

awwww thank you for the flowers!!!
flowers

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:25 PM

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:21 PM
Whats up brotha welcome back!
william

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:13 PM

They just want us to understand them...........:heart:

yes very true:banana:

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:09 PM
Thank you very much!flowerforyou

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 10:08 PM

What happended to the good men ages 35-55 huh? Well, part of the men that age will be completely jaded by now, either through lack of luck (like me) or because some other woman ruined him for the rest of you (i.e. divorce). That's just part of them though.

You see, a truly honest to god good man is easy to find, you probably already know one, but just can't see him. He's that guy that's attentive to you, helps you out when you need it, sometimes shows up with pizza and beer just to watch movies with you. Oh, you probably tell the gals "he's just a friend," but I bet if you asked, he's dying to go out with you. Now a woman's first response is usually "I don't feel that way about him." But in fact, most ladies just have never thought of having those feelings for that type of guy, and a friendship is a great place to start a relationship. So, that's where you find a few more of the "good" ones.

Another place to find them, church. I'm not saying become a religious zealot by any means. But some people need the inner peace derived from sitting in a large room with 200 strangers. Meditation helps no matter where you do it, but some need that. These good men, probably aren't even on the internet dating sights. Might not have the self confidence to do it.

Just remember, most truly good men have had some person in the past take complete advantage of there soft hearts, and then dump the like a bad habit when something that only appeared better came into view. These men will be cautious, emotionally conservative and rather quiet. They know they can be easily hurt and are less likely to put themselves into situations where it can happen again. If you feel you're having to wait for a guy to come around, odds are, he's a good one. Be patient, and a little agressive, you'll bag him.

.......excellent informative advice...a little of all of us in you story too.........attaboy flowerforyou

:heart:~wicked~:heart:
Good stuff!!!

SgtBilly's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:29 PM
im from cali and i say it. lol here in texas they say it lol i ve heard it alot but i aint sure where it started. (aint lol) where did that start (aint) lol but going back ive heard ya'll and all kinds of people say it. i do believe its a country saying though, cause thats where i hear it the most. smile