Community > Posts By > legendtomyself

legendtomyself's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:23 AM
Yeah I scrolled as far down as I could go.I ended up using another means to upgrade my profile so its no longer a problem. Thanks for responding

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:10 PM
I live in bushwick :)

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:55 PM
Edited by legendtomyself on Mon 08/31/09 05:02 PM
I am the only one on the lease as well as almost everything else we own.

Thank you all for the advise you have given me. It has lifted a great burden off of my shoulder, even though I feel it won't make me happy.

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 04:17 PM
Hello all. I have just broken up with a lady after roughly 4 yrs. Ok now to my situation she was living with me for a little over a year. She is still currently living with me and it brings along a lot of ackward scenarios, as well as her doing things that makes it seem as if we are still in a relationship. I spoke to her yesterday about moving out for a time so she can be certain that she doesn't wanna be with me, I told her to go to her parents house. She told me that her parents don't have the space to facilitate her and, that she has no where else to go. I told her none the less I think we need time away from each other to decide what it is we want from each other so I am gonna tell her to go to her parents. She has also stated that I am her confort zone or in actuallity her safety net

What I would like to know am I being cruel or cold-hearted by doing this or is this the right decision I am making by putting her out of the picture?

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes and, I too hope I find what it is I am looking for. At this moment life is filled with ackward moments as well as constant but, as a New Yorker you're taught to keep it moving.

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:54 PM
How's it going N.Y

I am looking for my New York ladies to come and talk to me. If for relationship or friends don't be shy just mail me we can exchange stories, poetry, hang out or, get to know each other on another leve if it pleases you

legendtomyself's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:38 PM
Hey there mingle2 members just introducing myself. I am a 25yr old male from new york city brooklyn area. Just getting out a very serious relationship with a lady I thought was the one. So I am hear trying to have fun meet new people while taking my time to still search for that special lady. Hope to hear from you all soon.

legendtomyself's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:33 PM
Can someone explain to me how do I update my profile. Using a blackberry curve 8330. I resubmitted the changes I wanted to make but I don't get the update profile button at the bottom of the screen.