Community > Posts By > LittleBombs

LittleBombs's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:05 AM
I have a major problem when it comes to other people - and I think it stops me getting into relationships a lot...I hate shallow people.

People always seem to have something to say about how I look - either they think I am "hot" or not good enough or I have even had people saying my piercings are stupid looking or make me look gross etc.

But few people ever really comment on my personality. I have a lot of interests and strong opinions. I could write a whole book, but I will just get a comment about how I look from the majority of people. If someone seems interested in my personality they are usually twice my age.

As soon as someone comments on how I look the first time I talk to them, I just tend to ignore them after that.

Am I the only one with this problem? Do you think it is wrong that I feel this way? ohwell

LittleBombs's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:38 AM

I don't think that is one of those things where there is this magical chorus coming from the sky and the clouds part way and the sun shines down and its like...... ohhhhh dammmm..... its meant to be!

Being alone isn't "Meant to be."

You have a choice over being alone or being with someone. Want to be with someone? Go ask someone on a date.

Winning the Lottery is "Meant to be." Finding a $20 bill in the street was "Meant to be."
Stories where a dude gets into a car accident and has to be hospitalized - only to find out he has a tumor in his lung- that is "meant to be."

Just my opinion. One of those excuses for people that are alone, but don't really want to be, to use.

What if relationships keep going wrong for someone? frown

LittleBombs's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:29 AM
Yep. I believe I am one of those people. ohwell

LittleBombs's photo
Wed 08/26/09 09:35 AM
Haha! That made me laugh so much! :laughing: rofl

LittleBombs's photo
Wed 08/26/09 09:23 AM
New here (obviously) Just thought I'd join, seems like a cool site. ^.^
So...hello! *waves*