Community > Posts By > LovingandFree

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 10:11 AM
Edited by LovingandFree on Mon 01/04/10 10:13 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy New Year 2010 to ALL of you!!

I am just joining the community site. I have been invited by Katzenschnauzer! Thank you dear Katzenschauzerflowerforyou ! I will reply to your mail later! Just need something to eat. I am sooooo hungrydrinker . Is there no smiley for food on here? - I only wrote one message on the community page so far, about men lying about their age.I read through some of the stuff you all wrote on this site and it made me laugh already laugh . Thank you so much for thatflowerforyou . I needed it because I have done a lot of this :cry: today. Doesn't do my looks any goodfrown I hope to receive a brass band reception to cheer me up happy . I am wishing
ALL of you Lots&lots of Love for the year 2010!!

LOVE, LaF xx

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:22 AM
I have noticed the same at this site, that lots of men lie about their age.This is a deception right from the start and tells me a lot about men It tells me that they are very insecure men.

I like a man who has a great personality and charackter. A man who can express emotions and his love for me. A man who I can lean on in times of need and who will support me through thick and thin, exactly what I would do for him!I am looking for a man not a boy or son.

So dear men, stop lying about your age. Most of the women on this site, I presume, are looking for Love and not for a toy boy.