Community > Posts By > KAY KAY

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:24 PM
She has left him alone once I told her my relation to her situation.

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 09/19/09 10:10 PM
Ok.....I was talking with my bff tonight and she was telling me about a guy that she had been seeing off and on. Some points she hit on sound familiar. So, I asked her what does this guy look like and she describes him.......6'10", light complexion so on and so on. Well, in the small town I am from....there aren't many 6'10" men there. She went on to say that he was married and his wife left him due to cheating and went to stay with her daughter. BINGO!!! I said, "please don't tell me that his name is _______!!!!! It was him, my Godmothers husband that she had just left to go and stay with my sister!!!!!! What do you do in this situation???? My Godmother is thinking about returning to him and he is STILL cheating!! Once we determined that it was him <<<< he sent my bff pics of him in the hot tub and she sent a decent one to me to confirm>>>> she called him and broke it off. What to do?? Stay out of it?? How can I face my Godmother and her husband during family get-togethers knowing this secret??? HELP!!!! shocked surprised

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:52 AM
Love = breath-taking

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 07/07/09 09:17 PM
Priceless young Jacksons.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ane6VJGlIMs

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:54 PM
Loved this poem by Maya Angelou for Michael

We Had Him......

Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.

In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.

Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.

Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.

He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.

Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.

We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.

His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.

And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.

In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England

We are missing Michael.

But we do know we had him, and we are the world.

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:53 PM
Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.

In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.

Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.

Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.

He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.

Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.

We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.

His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.

And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.

In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England

We are missing Michael.

But we do know we had him, and we are the world.

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:11 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker

I completely agree

That was sooo funny! :banana: :banana: :banana:

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:04 AM
Edited by KAY KAY on Sat 07/04/09 09:04 AM
A kind, loving, and honest man! smooched

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:18 PM
I don't think one could ever love too much especially when they're being loved just as much. smile2

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:50 PM
To all the fathers out there and to the mothers that have to play both roles! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

KAY KAY 's photo
Fri 06/12/09 11:05 PM
Edited by KAY KAY on Fri 06/12/09 11:05 PM
wazzzzzzzup :banana:

KAY KAY 's photo
Fri 06/12/09 10:41 PM
It's not just Cleveland!! :banana:

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:55 AM