Community > Posts By > footballtaz17

footballtaz17's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:48 PM

Define 'finish last'. I look at it as a plus to not settle. Good girls deserve good guys and the longer we go without one the more time we get to spend loving ourselves a little more exclusively,,which isnt such a bad thing.

When I say 'finish last' I mean not finishing first, as in not dating that girl anymore and that could be for a number of reasons. Most recently, the reason would be proposing after 6 years and getting denied. So now I've brushed myself off and I'm ready to jump back on the horse.
Yes, everyone deserves a good someone, whatever your type might be.
I agree though, getting to know yourself is never a bad thing ;)

footballtaz17's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:13 PM
Thanks for all of your replies and advice. I'll post some more pictures and flesh-out my profile.

footballtaz17's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:13 PM
Please rate my profile and help me meet some other good people. Any advice would be helpful and valued. Thanks!

footballtaz17's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:35 AM
I understand how MirrorMirror feels. I've been friends with this girl for awhile and we used to spend a lot of time together. In the time we spent together we admitted to one another that we are attracted to one another, but still continued to hang out; not acting on anything yet, just enjoying one another's company. Now, all of a sudden, she's fallen off the face of the earth. We haven't spoken in a month - ever since she agreed to go on vacation with me and then canceled via voicemail just before we were to leave. I suppose I'm luckier since I at least got a voicemail, however, it sucked going alone after anticipating having someone else there. And on top of that, she doesn't return my call and offer an type of explination. I can't decide if I should give her one last call or just bag it. It's been over a month since I got the voicemail. Any advice?