Pumpkin_King's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:50 PM
For me its Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

Pumpkin_King's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:45 PM
The Others w/ Nicole Kidman. Wasted 2 1/2 hours of my life that i cant get back

Pumpkin_King's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:38 PM
Don't really know went as Frank "the bunny" from Donnie Darko last year maybe Hell Boy since I have a red cast on, or an M&M, suggestion from my ex

Pumpkin_King's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:27 PM
Well i guess it would be the screaming at the top of your lungs would be my best guess, but it all depends on how you feel, its hard to let go of something you love no matter what happens.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:22 PM
The thing that helps me is good friends, just hanging out and maybe talking to someone new. I am not as depressed as much, but just go through mood swings and the meds I am on help it, along with changing my lifestyle a little bit. Being able to to talk to someone always helps me and even if its not about my mood just shooting the **** helps. Been through a lot even though I am young, you just have to get excited about the little things in life and not dwell on what could happen. Best of luck to you. I am also a good listener if you ever need to vent.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:47 PM
Just as the post says, 22 and looking for someone new in the Columbus Area

Pumpkin_King's photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:09 PM
Hi every one just looking to see what you have to say.
Thanks all

Pumpkin_King's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:25 AM
Take some fiber, it helps

Pumpkin_King's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:55 AM
Some of these replies are harsh. Not all guys in there mid 20's want just sex. Some women are worse than men. Guys like me "if there are any" put other people needs before them. I would just like someone to be there for me and give me support. Cuddling is always nice though.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:49 AM
You are very attractive honey. Any man would be lucky to have you. It may seem like a hard time now but it will always get better, you still have your whole life ahead of you. Don't take him back no matter want, once a cheater always a cheater.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:38 AM
Hi there, I'm looking for some new people to hang out with and just to have a good time, not looking for anything serious but you never know what will happen. I love going to new places and love watching movies, the weirder the better. I tend to like the older women, not to keen on the younger ones because most of the ones i know act like they are 12. But any age is fine as long as you are mature.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Wed 10/14/09 12:07 AM
The current picture is my natural hair, the other is from about 3 years ago, I used to dye it alot, but haven't dyed it since then. I'm not trying to come off as desperate, at least i didn't think it was, I guess its just venting, and not at a good time. I'm not looking for a new relationship just new people to hang out with. Friends are always better in my opinion, they last longer. I tend not to get out much except with the people I work with, due to my schedule. But thanks for the advice so far.

Pumpkin_King's photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:35 PM
So the last relationship I was in was only for about 3 months and it seemed to be all about sex and going out, I mean it was great at the time but then she ended it because she said she wasn't ready for something serious quite yet. She was suppose to be married only a few months after I started sleeping with her, that came before dating too, but then she broke it off. We still remain friends but with no benefits unfortunately because I think she is one hot *****. One of the reasons she said she ended it was because she thought I was getting to attached to fast. To be honest I just loved being around her all the time and she was the same way, and the sex was great. But before that the last relationship was 3 or so years ago and that only lasted six months, and yet still remain friends with her till this day. I don't know if there is something wrong with me, the way I look, or act but I can never find anyone for me and its killing me. I'm trying to pursue something now, I've known her for 5 year or so and always loved her, but she was in a relationship and so was I, but now they are getting a divorce and they have a kid together; don't get me wrong I love kids, nothing wrong with that but she is in a different city about hour&1/2 away and its hard to see her. Let me know what you think just from looks, not a good picture though

Pumpkin_King's photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:33 PM
Looking for someone new to be with. Start off as friends and see where it goes from there. Love to cuddle with people and give great massages. Just looking for someone new.
hit me up with text 6145799509
put alpha in the text so I know where its from