no photo
Sun 09/27/09 03:08 PM
Maybe wanting a partner that is beautiful, has a nice body, maybe it was defined by someone as shallow - but I dont think that is shallow.

I want females that are beautiful. They usually look fairly similar. Tan, in shape athletic bodies. Oh well.

Sue me.

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:26 PM

I wonder if the first person to ever think of this idea was stoned at the time.

laugh

... :tongue: ... then my ma musta been dopin' da brownies ... smokin

:tongue:

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:18 PM
I wonder if the first person to ever think of this idea was stoned at the time.

laugh

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:10 PM

Phenomenal.

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:09 PM

The blonde is your daughter?

Hummm yes IV she is here is a closer picture of her....actually this one is my brother and my daughter.......she is one of my pride and joys she will be 25 in Nov......

She is georgeous.

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree? is that the saying?

bigsmile

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 10:20 PM

I don't see it myself, but I've always heard from random people that I look like Daryl Hannah. what

That is pretty close.

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:31 PM
Those distorted boobies would be one hellll of a tittypuk.

laugh

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:30 PM

Crucified

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:13 PM
Truth be told.

I like bananas but that would not be my main concern. I need Orange Juice. I cant function without Orange Juice in my fridge.

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:08 PM
I have never been to Scotland.

Are there many black fellas?

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:02 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bananas

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:59 PM

Astroglide!!!

Do they still stock that near the zucchini? :laughing:

I wonder if the guy above figured out what astroglide is yet. laugh

I would hope so! He must live the life of abstinence or he dry "F"s all his poor girlfriends! slaphead scared

Ya know that is just sooooo wrong I will have to admit I had to look it up and see what it was..... There are some of us that have never had to use the stuff.........it comes natural to some........and yeah I've never had to buy the stuff or use it bigsmile Some don't have the problems that others have bigsmile :laughing: :laughing: biggrin

Sorry, but you don't know everyone's bedroom business. winking

After reading your reply and realizing its generalization, I have to also apply that to my earlier response too. I don't know his business either and maybe he has a conservative sex life, and he might not need certain products. I did a “my bad” too. slaphead

I was just trying to be a silly girl. flowerforyou

When I romp with my guy for 3 or 4 hours, I need a little help sometimes! I didn't say it was for the normal, quick romp. You also don't know everyone's activities. :angel:

It's made for a reason though and is to avoid internal injury for women whether it's because they are not producing the juices themselves anymore or if they have a marathon sex life with ALL types of activities. Using it is not embarrassing or shameful. :thumbsup:

Oh Gawwwwwd.

She just said Romp.

and 3-4 hours.

In the same sentence.

slaphead

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:57 PM

Okay...is everybody but me gonna be a chicken**it?
Mine is not the only bad toenail out there!
Let's see your photo-skills, MelodyGirl!
Phuque!
MirrorMirror...
Give!

Feet are gross. But have you seen Melody's?

She does not have bad toenails.

From the calf down is as hot as it gets.

She won't be posting that pic.

I luv my Mingle (pretend) husband! blushing

I *cough* luv *cough* u too.

You should post your foot shot. You know that one. Shows the tattoo, painted toenails. Gawwwwd

:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:55 PM

Ohhh hell here is mine this is my brother in-law and I on the cruise on Sept 10th we both share the same B-Day and this was the night of my B-day.....................

Then this one was the same night after the formal dinner we all attended at the bar.....the far left is my son to the right is my niece and nephew. Behind my son and I is my daughter and my niece to the left of her...... I partied right along with all of them that night lmao bigsmile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But now this has to tell it all I was totally wasted in this picture having hell putting on my lipstick:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I can say one thing I had a blast with them all......drinks

The blonde is your daughter?

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:47 PM
Good question.

I don't even know.

I should look next time.

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:38 PM

breastasasasasas

Tan breastazus.

drool

Cuz you like motorrrrrr boats! :laughing:

pfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:35 PM

well so far so good, she hasn't gone insane and she hasn;t killed me yetlaugh laugh so therefore she has past the first week of a relationship with me....

Hope you survive the weekend!

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:34 PM
breastasasasasas

Tan breastazus.

drool

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:33 PM
Why would they do it?

It got you to show up on the date. Probably why.

I agree with another poster. If it is going to go to that step and you have invested that much time, why not have a webcam chat?

WEbcams are built in a lot of laptops- I think.

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 08:29 PM
This is an observation.

Not a joke.

You look like Meatloaf's character in Fight Club.

Have you seen that?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25