fuzzyPINK's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:27 PM
So help me improve please =)

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:01 AM
You're attractive but you do look mean lol

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:53 AM
ok...I apologize that u couldn't peel your eyes away.

But if it makes you feel any better the movie is long and my "spoiler" takes about 30 seconds to read...so there's a lot of stuff that hasn't been spoiled yet =):wink:

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:23 PM
HATED HATED HATED THIS MOVIE!!!

Brad Pitt is so overrated and annoying to me but he was actually my fave part of this movie...I thought he was pretty damn funny.

uhhhh...that nazi was on crack the whole time

their spy was a stupid u-know-what who got half of them killed...what an idiot she deserved to be choked out.

I liked that french girl who's family got massacred up until the part where she didn't shoot the guy in the head AND heart...and then what the heck? What was the point in going to sit by him...she deserved to be shot for that one.

Uh...yeah the Basterds were pretty Ill so I hate that most of them had to die.

And the guy's forehead @ the end of the movie when they were carving the nazi sign into it...wow his forehead was super deep because most people's skulls are right there but all he had was flesh.

Besides...the movie was grossssssss

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:11 PM
Nice pics. I can definately see u as the camping type

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:06 PM
Love the pics. You look like you're having fun in all of them =)

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:12 PM
I think you're pretty but if the first thing someone reads is "i know i'm not that cute" then they might think you're too insecure. Everyone knows confidence is sexy ~_^

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:08 PM
Hello. I just joined as well but...WELCOME!!! lol

I'm a loner so far.

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:05 PM
Has anyone seen it? I saw it last night with some friends and was a little sick by the time I walked out of the theatre. What did you think??sick

fuzzyPINK's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:03 PM
U can call me Shamy. Just started today out of boredom...hope to have fun =)