Community > Posts By > BryanYChong

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:23 PM

I hear most men like it, but that is just mebigsmile ...I don't think they mind it as long as the women don't complain about her size...They don'tnoway like that

Also waving welcomewaving

That is sooo true, being self conscience about weight gets in the way of relationships. Who wants to date a whiner about the way she looks, smokin hot or not. I have dated quite a few heavy women and when they dont care or bring it up neither do I, it makes her more sexy because I can see who she is. This is probably why toned and athletic women are so successful at dating, they are confident (most of them). Chin up and smile big.

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:14 PM
Tap some one and say "tag your it", eventually someone will chase after you.

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:10 PM

I think marriage in the conventional sense should be left to the religions that practice "marriage". Hence, there is no place for government to decide upon this subject. Now as far as legal tax brackets and benefits, in my opinion should only be allowed if children are involved, gay or not, adopted or otherwise. A promised union is vain until children are part of that union. What difference would it make if you promised some one to love them forever if you cant bond that union with children. Two rings and gooey eyed looks are about as structured as infatuation and "going steady" (they used to buy rings for that, back in the day). And, to rock the boat, if union is bound by sexual preference, than shouldnt fathers marry thier 10 year old daughters if they agree, are in love, preferr sex that way, want to be united by marriage and socially accepted? Food for thought. God gave adam and eve two commandments in the beginning, one was,"to multiply and replenish the earth." Somehow, the father marrying his daughter still makes more sense religiously, than two people of the same sex, by which, I do oppose. Same sex in Gods eyes, according to Romans Chpt 1 is viewed as laying with beasts, punishment is "even unto death." If I was religious I would pray for all my gay friends, but I am not, but I would still vote against it.

Not everyone needs children to be "bonded" to each other....and not everyone lives by the bible. It also says eating shell fish is an abomination....

Your right, my point is without children whats the point. About what to eat it also specifies pork, but modern Christians go with the final line of "or any other unclean thing.", clean your shell fish first. Keep marriage in practice of your faith, the state doesnt need to decide what is legitimate. As far as licensing goes, give it to em when they have kids, adopted or otherwise if they dont have kids, they dont need a new tax bracket.,

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:10 PM
says so much about the person you are with.

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:07 PM

lets run away together bryan. just me and you.. away from the liars of the world.

you can tell me those jeans make my @ss look fat and i will never fake an orgasm.

it'll be bliss.

:D

Hey if you actually like men, really are a woman, can actually have and want children, and are the same woman in all your pictures, I promise I wont fake an orgasm either.:wink:

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:59 PM
I think marriage in the conventional sense should be left to the religions that practice "marriage". Hence, there is no place for government to decide upon this subject. Now as far as legal tax brackets and benefits, in my opinion should only be allowed if children are involved, gay or not, adopted or otherwise. A promised union is vain until children are part of that union. What difference would it make if you promised some one to love them forever if you cant bond that union with children. Two rings and gooey eyed looks are about as structured as infatuation and "going steady" (they used to buy rings for that, back in the day). And, to rock the boat, if union is bound by sexual preference, than shouldnt fathers marry thier 10 year old daughters if they agree, are in love, preferr sex that way, want to be united by marriage and socially accepted? Food for thought. God gave adam and eve two commandments in the beginning, one was,"to multiply and replenish the earth." Somehow, the father marrying his daughter still makes more sense religiously, than two people of the same sex, by which, I do oppose. Same sex in Gods eyes, according to Romans Chpt 1 is viewed as laying with beasts, punishment is "even unto death." If I was religious I would pray for all my gay friends, but I am not, but I would still vote against it.

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:27 PM
If someone lied to me I would go along with it and find out as much of the truth along the way. Depending on the relationship. I would let them lie, then find opportunities for them to lie to cover up their previous lie. Then encourage more lying to find more truths about them until their life is so jumbled up with lies that she wont want anything to do with me just because she doesnt know where she left off in her web of lies. I was dating someone like that recently. I was sitting outside of her aunts house, calling her, when I asked her where she was, she said she was at her aunts. Well, she wasnt there. Her aunt said she was not only seeing another man, she had a total of 3 other boyfriends whom she all plays. One she lives with. She kept telling how she wants to have kids with me and how beautiful they would be, come to find out, she cant have kids due to an abortion she had from her first marriage because the kid was not her husbands, which ended the marriage. Gotta love disgruntled relatives. She calls me once a week now, like a sucker I am still nice to her. I need to learn how to be a bad boy, get some real women.

(Why does my butt hurt?)

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:33 PM
When I was younger, I worked at Sizzlers in California. It was close to closing and there was a woman there breastfeeding her child. When some of the servers complained, the head server asked if she could cover up or stop. Well the lady was offended, and left. That weekend I worked and we were busy when I walked in! Come to find out she was part of the citys group for mothers or something like that, and they all came in breastfeeding. All you heard was babies crying, and all you saw was... chi chi's. They were not being subtle at all, bearing it all out before putting the tit in the childs mouth. The manager walked around totally red faced but smiling. All the bus boys couldnt bus enough tables, the cooks came out to bus tables. It was hilarious. In the end it was the most busiest day they had ever had, busier than mothers day. In my opinion breast feeding is fine, but have decency. If you dont have any decency than dont get mad when men ogle at you boobs.

BryanYChong's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:51 PM
In my experience, its easier to choose when there is a pack to choose from. Which girl is more interesting than the next is so much more fun and more fulfilling than say, I met this girl shes a slouch, I gotta dump her now and find another, or how come I emailed Jessica Biel and shes not emailing me back, I must be ugly. If there are more women around you, this is ironic, more women will approach you. If you are single by yourself, women will not feel comfortable around you as much. The bar is set by the friends you find, not the imagination. I know I am here to meet friends first, then the fiancee.

BryanYChong's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:34 PM
Lower your standards... then work your way up.

BryanYChong's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:22 PM

Ruth, i like the way you think....i'm sort of on the same page as you.

and as far as the pics go....i'm a bit curvy and 'stacked' and i try not to show any pics that show all of me because inevitably only guys looking for a hook-up contact me and get pissy that i'm not a horny slut. grrrr....i hate that!

How about a pic that shows you are curvy and chesty with all of your children in it. Whats important that you create a spark in your best interest. Tell the community this is what I got, a rockin hot bod and children, cant have one or the other. Your in control.

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:31 PM
If you have a storage card you will need to access the USB storage utility on the phone, connect to pc and upload pics/ movies. Most of the time if you just use the computers dialog it will not recognize any files. You will also need to be sure it is saved on the storage card and not on the phone.

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:33 PM
Yeah... definately post more pictures. You are very attractive, and seeing more of you in environments you enjoy most will spark interest for sure. I almost didnt want to talk to some one just because she said "dont worry, I bathe and shave my armpits." (scary), but after seeing more pictures of her in the environment she enjoyed being in, I was compelled to read what else she had to say, and she seems perfect for me. I had to say "Hi".

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:16 PM
Do they get kitty pimples, trip over their own feet and get random erections at the most inconvienient times?

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:54 AM
Thats rule number one dont ever, EVER get caught.

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:54 AM

The point of snooping is to catch them in the "act". If you find incriminating evidence and plan on pulling that card that you violated privacy to get then it turns into an even sided argument. For instance: "Who is this girl in your cell phone?!" Then he says "You went through my stuff?!", both sides have a valid point. If you use the information to catch them with their pants down then you are still in the right and there is nothing to say but sorry. For instance, you find a text that says I will meet you here. You and a friend can happen to be at the same place at the same time. Thats what I meant.

Whatever works for you. I just know if I ever caught anyone going through my things, no matter how "right" they thought they were, and no matter what they thought they were going to find, we'd be through. And I'd never justify or defend anything they found either, I'd tell them if they hadn't been so freaking nosy and rude, they never would have found it and got their feelings hurt. And then it'd be over between us. That goes for family, friends, and anyone else. But that's just me.

BryanYChong's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:43 AM
The point of snooping is to catch them in the "act". If you find incriminating evidence and plan on pulling that card that you violated privacy to get then it turns into an even sided argument. For instance: "Who is this girl in your cell phone?!" Then he says "You went through my stuff?!", both sides have a valid point. If you use the information to catch them with their pants down then you are still in the right and there is nothing to say but sorry. For instance, you find a text that says I will meet you here. You and a friend can happen to be at the same place at the same time. Thats what I meant.

BryanYChong's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:23 PM
Snooping is fine so long as you dont get caught, or try to use the information you found against them. Its a double negative.

BryanYChong's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:40 PM
Just sayin hello from Houston.