Community > Posts By > bigcountry_1978

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:44 PM
ok in response to several peoples posts. First of all i am 6'0 220 which is alot smaller than I used to weigh which was 245. secondly if u read my post i cast off bbw but i also said i dont mind a little meat ie curves. I know I am not ugly I am a damn fine individual. if you even looked at my profile you will see on there that it says i EXCERCISE daily. So do your research on my profile before you make a statement. I run three miles a day. As far as the comments about women and other men being a$$HOLES yes some guys do ruin it. they break a woman down to where they find it hard to open up and try new relationships without having that little trust factor, or wondering when the next beating will happen. Yes I am a very confident individual. I appreciate the positive comments but I just wanted to see what kind of responses someone with low self esteem would get from a dating site and I have just seen. In a prvious post I made the comment you have to love yourself before you can ever love someone else. I love myself very much. Again I appreciate all the responses and hope everyone meets that special someone and lives a happy life.:smile:

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:49 AM
well my thing is all my friends are in relationships and I used to be and now i find myself extremely lonely

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:45 AM
i hear ya.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:41 AM
well i am not looking for barbie or a perfect woman but there has o be some sort of physical attraction, and I know looks are not everything. I know plenty of physically beautiful women but they are ugly as hell because they have a crappy attitude. I know I dont have my standards set high.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:36 AM
I am confident. The problem is it seems only the bbw's are interested and that just isn't my cup of tea. Don't get wrong a little meat on the bones aint bad but i want someone who is at least a little fit. know what i mean.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:32 AM
same here. it seems as though all the women i meet turn out to be fake, and to make matters worse you got all these spammers that fill my mail with junk.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:25 AM
I hear ya on that one.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:24 AM
the oldest stripper at deja vu

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:20 AM
yeah its a$$holes like that that makes it hard for guys like me to find descent women.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:15 AM
I don't get it. I can not find a woman for nothing. Am I really that ugly? I don't think so but can you please tell me if i am?

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:05 AM
goodlettsville, tn here

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:02 AM
well you are a very attractive young lady so i am sure you will not have a problem meeting anyone.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:48 AM
most importantly unicue you have to love yourself before you can ever love anyone else. that is the only way you can ever be truly happy.

bigcountry_1978's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:37 AM
You know it's funny several people who disagree with you say that they were married before the age of 25 and then say they were divorced soon after. I find that kind of ironic hell rather funny. People need to think about what they are gonna say before they reply or else they will seem like complete idiots. What do I think you ask? Well I think age plays no part in it. If things were meant to be then they are meant to be. however there comes a certain level of maturity with people under the age of 25 that sometimes makes having a lasting relationship difficult. Thats just my opinion though.