Community > Posts By > tayshima

tayshima's photo
Wed 09/02/09 02:32 PM
What are the other signs when good guys are acting bad!
1. man acts like a boy; childish/spoiled?
2. Boy acts like a man; A**hole/rude?
3. Man gets attention for his rudeness to others; insecure/abusive
4. Boy get attention for pretending to care; slyness/un-trusting
5. Man say nothing and expect you to read their minds; lack of
communication/just lazy and don't care at all.
6. Boy say a lot and go crazy expecting you to understand when they
have no clue either; confused/lost in their emotions.
7. Men acting with a front or mask; crazy weird/cowards to face the
person as they are.
8. Boy acting like he cares to get the want/need; no honor/no respect
for himself.

I can't clearly understand it all yet...But this is what I've experienced. And I try to make sense of it so I can prepare for future signs... A lot of guys I've been with find the insecure girl or MILF! And think this is cool for a booty call.

I really would like more exp info from everyone. And yes, i am mad and frustrated with guys. That is why I choose not to date anytime soon. I am just looking for friends now... But I keep being tricked and I want to learn how to see right through them to avoid this problem...thanks

tayshima's photo
Wed 09/02/09 01:58 PM
I'm learning new stuff about some guys too! embarassed

If nice guys/gals are whiny - low self esteem due to abusive relationships demanding control over another or feeling lost and under appreciated & bad guys/gals are selfish/sly/out for themselves/and are desperate too. indifferent

If nice guys are last to get in a relationship because of being too whiny. Then it does have a lot to do with insecurities within themselves. I.E. (:angry: not happy with life, grumble things doesn't go your way, rant pointing blame on others, not facing and learning from their mistakesfrustrated .

If the guy is bad. It usually gets boring because its the same attitude every time. I.E. arguing/fighting/never changing for the one he/she choose to stay with. devil Its always been a control issue with those types. pitchfork

Also if his/her family isn't connecting and their always rude to people rant (I only notice bad people being rude to others causing problems because they want attention focus on them) shades Its very rare when bad/good people has any self control or respect over themselves and can earn the respect of everyone else around them.shades

Then We all feel the negative/un-positive/unsure truth of who to trust, be friends, and who to fall in love with. The only difference between us all is the sex organs.laugh

I know I am meblushing . Everyone can judge in their own wayfrustrated , but the final choice is left up to me! To change huh or to be respected for who and what I am:angel: .tongue2 winking

I thank you all for letting me speak my mind on this subject...:thumbsup:

tayshima's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:25 AM
Thank you for the comment. I had to step back for very good reasons with him. We argued again! And i just sent him a happy 32nd Birthday by text. And he said thank you back! I haven't talk to him since so I'm doing alright now.

tayshima's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:42 AM

tayshima's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:38 AM
indifferent Is it wrong to plan months ahead to save money to buy a birthday gift for a friend/guy when your broke currently. And you only knew him for 5 months?indifferent

When I was hanging out with a guy I met online through MATCH.COM. I thought things were bad enough that this guy has a lot of issues. But who doesn't! I'm working on mine too! :tongue:

indifferent "I was told by that same guy off match.com that his friends said to him that it was weird to plan a gift months before someone's birthday".indifferent

That guy did a lot of things wrong in front of me. And even though we barely knew each other. We were arguing over stupid crap! We were never in a real relationship. He asked me to be his (((FWB)))- friend with benefits. That turned bad cause I wasn't able to be myself around him.

And it hurt my feelings when he would take his anger out on me brokenheart. So I did the only thing I could I turned his anger back on him and used that as a reason to never talk to him again. I haven't talked with him since.frustrated

I feel very nervous when I find out a guy likes me cause I don't want to feel hurt anymore. And I don't know how to respond to it anymore. So I just ignore all guys that I can't mentally or physically tell if they want to be friends or just want a booty call.

I was just trying to be nice! I can't help being a giving person!
But abusive issues/actions/verbal words. That can make someone shy/scared/not ready for another relationship. I keep trying to look for someone. And I keep getting hurt by finding out that these guys that pose as ( Nice guys )- really are A**hole's in disguise.

For me that is why I'm shy and scared. As well as tired of the human emotions that involve relationships. So I'm just here for friends when I chat online.