Community > Posts By > sweetboy3030

no photo
Fri 08/13/10 11:22 AM
Then your mexsican brothers and sisters suffering in the strrets should die, all of them. just die. Screw them all.

Wait, were you just talking about the americans on the streets, or are your people exempt from this?

SO you believe that through killing someone on thier property, buying the property from the bank. legally owning the home through illegal means. Use the jobs thaat your cousions have already set out for you, and let AMERICAN families starve?

Yeah, F**K you.

DId you know that in mexico, no immigrant truely owns land? and at any time, the mexican goverment can take your land and kill you for any reason?
Did you know that any illegal immigrant in mexico can be put to death? Hell let's follow the laws in mexico and kill ALL the illegal immrigants.

Yet mexicans believe that is unfair when this happens to them in amercia.

Freaking hyporocrites!I believe that if you got a problem at home you should fix it. So dont before you invade our land because yours suck, there's problems in mexico, deal with it.

no photo
Fri 08/13/10 12:41 AM

You will please be being so kind as to accept my notification to you of the luck which have befallen you so fortunately. It is my pleasured to say that my bank has of record found an account which was going to have been expired most in future, but research has proven that your uncle five times removed on your mother's great-aunt's family history tree left a will in our Safety Depositing Box and your name have legally been linked to the monies currently residing in our bank on deposit and gaining in annual yearly interesting. Please to be sending us your personal check (with your mother's maidening name, your 'secret question' and 'secret answer' and your password to your email accounting mail services) in the amount of $25,000 (Twenty-five thousand and no/100 $US). As soon as we are verifying that this information is indeed validified and is linking you to our records, we will be happy to forward you your inheritance which is quite - if I may be saying so my own self - a impressive sum. Thanking you for your ever so friendly cooperation, I remain

Sir Prince Charles Umongo Ngomo
Bank of Nigeria and Upper Sudan, Chad Branch

What the heck are you tlaking about?

no photo
Fri 08/13/10 12:38 AM
Intresting..... ever seen the incredible bread machine?

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 10:01 PM
Yeah girl, every guy gots some level of b.s., but trust me, we are not all bad. There's a couple guys here who are o.k.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:30 PM
If you respect the law and your fellow man then you ain't got anything to worry about.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:26 PM
Stupid poor people... trying to use OUR money to buy stupid things. LEt's raise taxes!!! ................. What the- WHY ARE WE LOSING MONEY?!!!@ We took everything from the poor. and why ain't they buying OUR stuff?!!! LOOSEN YOUR WALLENT STUPID POOR PEOPLE!! I know let's raise taxes AND print up more money. There all bett - WHAT THE? Our dollar value has DROPPED?!!!

(6 - 10 month intermission.)

Hmmmmm....... Aperrantly when we have nothing to produce vour dollar value drops because there's..... NOTHING.... respresenting it. And if all these little peices of green paper don't mean anything then......

( 12 to 16 month intermission.)

What a strange concept.... if the dollar means nothing and we keep making more......noone has any sort of universal currency to bbarter or buy things with... and if people can't buy any of our stuff.... Hmmmmm.......

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:15 PM
WE STEAL FROM THE POOR AND GIVE TO THE RICH!!! It's only fair, the poor must get porrer and the rich, richer.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:09 PM
Kill'em all. God will understand.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:47 PM

I expect a little BS

I agree.

But it is a shame there is a lot of BS on this site....laugh

The hell you say! I am truly a trust fund baby, and am looking to spoil 50 women! :tongue: laugh laugh

How many fish have you caught yet player?

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:22 PM
We need a violent revluiton

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:20 PM

So now the Goverment is telling me. What I have to eat? I thought the Nutritonal Value labels were useless...But this blows my mind.

eat this and be happy...it will never pass

]
Oh it will, noone gots any balls to stand up to mean ol' uncle sam. Is'ent that right? How many of you have? none. Thought so.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 08:16 PM
Well, most women are too shy to meet a guy face to face in fear that he's a rapist or something.
And most men here either are too scared to show thier identity or are just big horndogs.

Wanna try a faster way to meet someone? Try spamming, that's right. Send a whole bunch of e-mails to a bunch of random people and see what comes up. It's a heck of a lot better than just waiting around for someone or picking through all the guys one by one.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:57 PM
Yeah, but it's plain and simple with no pranceing about the main subject.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:46 PM
Bag and tag. That's all.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:47 PM
All of them

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:38 PM

Gays are cool though, but don't go waving flags about it.
The only Flag waving here is our beloved U.S. Flag.

Damn stright. Gays and stirghts alike - we are american, be proud damnit.

no problem with that... americans are americans, i am proud to say i'm an american.

A year ago I would agree with you, but out of the millions of bible-thumping, gun-toting, apple pie loving americans I see only a handful have enough hair on thier balls to fight for it. So if this great nation can't fend off a handful of teakers then we all deserve to bend over and take it in the *EDIT* like the *EDIT* we are.
Please speak for yourself! I can assure you I have the means and the machines. For what comes my way

I do, who do you fight for?

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:36 PM

Please say you don't represent or speak for the Tea Party folks ... jeez ...

No, but at least they DO someting.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:34 PM
Yeah I know what it's about ---->

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.executive-relationship-coaching.co.uk/images/man_with_head_in_sand350.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.executive-relationship-coaching.co.uk/&h=276&w=350&sz=24&tbnid=VMmsN8ftNTwLLM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpic%2Bof%2Bman%2Bwith%2Bhead%2Bin%2Bsand.&hl=en&usg=__foagBIn7ibzbgs7ph5lBt5cOdh0=&sa=X&ei=dalhTJqsHoumsQOygtydCA&ved=0CBgQ9QEwAQ

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:31 PM

Gays are cool though, but don't go waving flags about it.
The only Flag waving here is our beloved U.S. Flag.

Damn stright. Gays and stirghts alike - we are american, be proud damnit.

no problem with that... americans are americans, i am proud to say i'm an american.

A year ago I would agree with you, but out of the millions of bible-thumping, gun-toting, apple pie loving americans I see only a handful have enough hair on thier balls to fight for it. So if this great nation can't fend off a handful of teakers then we all deserve to bend over and take it in the *EDIT* like the *EDIT* we are.

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:29 PM
Either way brother, it's not my place to comment on one['s own sexuality. Did anyone even read the rant?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25