Just as every moment leads you to the past
Just as everything has gone
I'm the one you need
To know that there is someone else
Just as this is now

Goodbye

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:28 PM
YOu give it even if you are not in the mood?..... Now that is love, but don't the guys do the same to you? I mean, it's only fair.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:23 PM
That does not sound very responseable at all!

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:19 PM
HEre it is -----> http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/EnvironJoe/SmilingFrog.jpg

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:13 PM
Fine moonlight, wanna see who I really am, my actual face?

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:11 PM
Hey jadday, wanna see my pic?

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:09 PM
....tells me how much she really....

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:08 PM
Small boobies.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:06 PM

i wanna see A FACE!:wink:
...... ...... ..... ..... no.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:02 PM
P.s. Nice to see you caught one calliegh!

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:59 PM

Who said I was not trying to fake? No one here knows who I am nor what I look like,nor will ever. Unless...... And no, not my pick-up line. I was stating that because there is a lighter skin tone above her breast. ( natrual or implant, no offense- just wondering.?) I have no intrest in women. And yes, she does show intelligance, I bet her boyfriend is quite proud with her.

I think the "line" you are seeing is just a light reflection. I had body glitter on. My implants do not cause lines on my skin. winking I took no offense.

I don't have a boyfriend either. My profile says, "looking for dating". tongue2

I'm glad you weren't trying to pass that pic off as you. SOME members use fake pix as their own. I just happen to recognize the pic and it's generic enough for someone to try and say it's their body.

Enjoy the night! :banana:
Thanks, agian you are beautiful and very fun to talk to! I wish you all the best m'lady.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:57 PM

Who said I was not trying to fake? No one here knows who I am nor what I look like,nor will ever. Unless...... And no, not my pick-up line. I was stating that because there is a lighter skin tone above her breast. ( natrual or implant, no offense- just wondering.?) I have no intrest in women. And yes, she does show intelligance, I bet her boyfriend is quite proud with her.

You have no interest in women? I just read your profile and that is what you are looking for...Hmmmmmmm
I am gay on Wendsdays. I thought I already said that.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:56 PM

Do younger women like older men????

I won't go over 10 years older.
Why not?

That is my preference that is all. Why how old are you?
Pretty eyes.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:54 PM
I couldent care less, if I wanted a women for love I would not be here, I would be out actually talking to one instead of staring at a computer screen flirting and talk shti to people I don't even know. On the oppsite, If I wanted a screwbuddy, I'd get a hooker. Much less spending than an actual relationship but with the same goals.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:50 PM

Do younger women like older men????

I won't go over 10 years older.
Why not?

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:50 PM
Edited by sweetboy3030 on Wed 11/11/09 06:51 PM

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:43 PM
That is one hot face you have my friend.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:42 PM
:cries: If that is not me, then what do you think i look like?

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:40 PM

My apoligies, I am a horrible at spelling. By the way, which one is you melody?

Which one "is" me? slaphead Sorry -- I am a grammar freak.

Are you referring to my main pic? Since I blurred the face of my friend, one would logically assume I am the one witout the face blur. winking
You are very beautiful... intresting tan line tho.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 06:37 PM
Hmmm.... would you kiss this?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25