Community > Posts By > Irish23468

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:35 PM

i cant either, i chased all the men i saw around walmart and they all headed for the door, i dont get itfrustrated laugh

I'd run around walmart with you.laugh

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:31 PM

i really think that it is all a game to them some are just bored and stay on the sit not to go out with anyone

What game? Do only the women play it? I really don't have any intentions of dating someone on this site. if it does happen that me and someone click like that then it's great.

Did it occur to you that some of us just like the people on here and enjoy talking to them? Look at some of the ladies profiles, some say looking for friendship. I've been on here a couple weeks and I'm e-mailing and having conversations with people already.

If you don't go looking for a relationship and just try to make friends and have fun, I'm pretty sure you might just end up finding what you were looking for.

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:44 PM

Maybe you're just a loser. It sounds mean but somethings just are. Go buy some nice clothes, get a hair cut, get out and talk to a girl and stop being a bi+ch. You gotta get yourself a "you are gonna notice me" attitude. Good Luck.

This from a man that only shows his stomach?

And chest. Stomach and chest.happy

This is about him, not me.

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:38 AM
Maybe you're just a loser. It sounds mean but somethings just are. Go buy some nice clothes, get a hair cut, get out and talk to a girl and stop being a bi+ch. You gotta get yourself a "you are gonna notice me" attitude. Good Luck.

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:19 AM
I live in the coldest state in the midwest. North Dakota. Damn, that means in considered one of the good guys then. That's debatable. If you're gonna live in Washington you have to live in olympia. I lived there for a few years and it has the best scenery of all the places I've lived.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:59 PM
Snake wrestler

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:08 AM
Yo.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:48 AM
I'm at war with an ice cream cake right now, if that makes you feel any better.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:26 AM
Holysh*t, it's a typing kitten.

Irish23468's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:11 PM
What a dick. I have friends that drive an hour and a half just to get to work.

You're the one who gave me a history lesson when I first joined. You'll definitely find someone better than that boy.

Irish23468's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:52 PM
It's pretty much the same as viewing someones profile. Just because you looked at them, doesn't mean they gotta look at you. I always do because I like reading peoples headlines.

Maybe your e-mails are boring or rude. If you say something humorous you generally get something back, might not be what you were looking for though.

Irish23468's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:18 PM
Yo.

Irish23468's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:18 PM
You know you're smokin hot but since I'm in the mood to boost some egos.

You're hot with that rebellious girl next door look and you got a bangin body.

HAPPY?

Irish23468's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:15 PM
Oh, I see what your problem is. You still believe in that myth that nice guys exist.

There aren't any nice guys, there's bad guys and nicer bad guys.

If you want a nice guy take the nicer bad guy and bring him around the bad guys. He'll seem like a saint then.

Good luck.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:20 AM

I was in an electronics store...Best Buy one time shopping for a t.v. My late husband didn't want to go so I took pics of the t.v.s. OMG! Here came 3 "associates" telling me I could not take pictures in their store. I told them I was going to buy a $2,000 t.v. and they backed off some. I should have worn a hat.noway

Yes, because "associates" recognize the power of the hat.
I almost can't type I'm laughing so hard.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:59 AM
Buck up ol' chap(I was being british).

You go flirt your happy *** off.
If it helps I'll go talk to every chick on here and tell them "that lonewolf is one hell of a..... well I don't actually know him but he's got something I'm sure".

Just for you man.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:47 AM

how far is a pub crawl???noway laugh laugh laugh

that's one thing i've never done...
Ok step 1: Get so hammered you cannot see.

Step 2.....crawl home.........knee pads optional!!laugh

I think I like her.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:25 AM

Hi Irish and welcome to The Cuckoo's Nest. Was your photo taken in a store? Did you end up buying the hat? You'll go far here. waving

Wal-mart. Always low prices. Always.

No, that was my hat. I somehow got conned into going clothes shopping with a girl. Apparently you can't shop without a camera. Who knew?

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:21 AM

Hee, I dunno Irish, but YOU asked. lol

True. Thanks for the unabridged version of the creepy dead guy that controls small children. It was very informative.

I am now standing in line for your attention. I've been dually notified that's what us guys do.

Don't tell anybody, but I like the funny you better. Our secret.

Irish23468's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:10 AM

Welcome. Kind of interesting humor. Hats are curious.

P.S. There are guys who would line up to get that much attention from a cute smart blonde.

What's so curious about hats? They go on your head.
What's so amazing about blonds? Guys wouldn't line up for a cute, smart redhead?

Remember kids, don't drink and post, it's against the law.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25