Community > Posts By > Paid FU CK OFF

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Tue 03/07/23 10:45 AM

Writing in caps make it seem like you're yelling

Intended to. Thanks :blush:

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Tue 03/07/23 10:44 AM

Honestly, I have to agree with Poterywriter~~~ Way too Negative..

In the first place when I see intimate encounter, as a choice along with relationship etc all they are looking for is the intimate encounter. It is a big turn off..

Truth is if there is a connection between two people it is going to happen..

By the way do you really think that Scammers bother to read your profile??

Scammers are on Facebook.. Hell I play Spades on FB and I get contacted by Scammers every day! People need to wake up. Learn what to look for when someone contacts you and deal with it..

Ohh and when you POST IN CAPS!! others consider that as Yelling~~ it is rude.. But then the only thing you addressed on your profile is directed towards scammers...

Just saying, instead you should say a little about yourself and what or who you would like to meet. If you really want to meet someone then you need to catch their attention. Those that are legit are the ones that actually read profiles.. 

A big thanks for your in-depth review. I do understand that it looks negative but it was not always. I’m a gentleman and old school so it wasn’t easy for me to put that but over a few months I kinda had to. In order to understand why, you would have to be in my shoes and more importantly, in my location (country). However, I’ll try to amend it in a more positive way. Once again, thank you.

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Mon 03/06/23 04:36 PM
Me: A bit old school yet very open minded, believe in chivalry, honesty and loyalty is core to my being. Looking for my last love.

You: If you appreciate and can reciprocate most of the character traits given above then the battle is more than half over :)

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Mon 03/06/23 03:10 PM
What would be your first impression (without chatting)about the kind of person I am?

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Sun 06/05/22 12:55 PM
I’m well traveled, educated and an extremely loving, caring and a honest guy. Not your average tall dark and handsome kind. Divorced ten years ago and single since. Kids have grown up so thought I’d give myself some priority and give life/love another chance. Age, distance, religion etc have never been important to me when it comes to a relationship. I don’t bring any baggage to the table so expect the same. Settled in India since 2010. Would love to meet a like minded lady :)

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Sun 06/05/22 12:46 PM

I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :angel: 

I don’t think there’s anything wrong in being specific about what anyone is looking for, regardless of sex. However, I’ve noticed that 99.9% of the females that show up in my feed say one thing in their profile and turn out to be exactly the opposite once we match or start chatting. This is most probably a region thing but I have yet to meet a female here who is NOT just looking for sex but wants to be paid for it too. I believe you can call it whatever (fwb,nsa, casual dating etc.) the fact remains that money for sex is prostitution, period. Seeking sex is not a crime but seeking money for it, is.

Paid FU CK OFF's photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:05 AM
I'd really appreciate a feedback on my profile from females, preferably. Thanks :)