reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:50 PM
lol well i know who to call for my algraba course and english

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:34 PM
i wonder what the seventy five was for? LOL

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:17 PM
i guess ill try all of these tips............ well not saying ballsac..........imiditately.

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:13 PM
i would i dont really care for the race bacause it i dont think people should be judged based on thier race but how they grow up. because i used to date a white girl who was more getto than most black girls i met.

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:58 PM
like what

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:54 PM
i do say hello and how are you then it like a ok well ill be seeing you and......end

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:50 PM
i could never get to the pick up line part

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:49 PM
umm hello and thank you

reckmen's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:47 PM
ok im kinda newish to the dating game and human interaction in general. i want to know how to strike up a conversation. i dont normaly talk to people and when i do its nothing more than a how was your day....... thats good............... ok bye. im not that much of a brager and i try not to act like one so i dont really get bragers that like to talk back.i want to learn becuase i noticed when you dont talk alot people just randomly start thinking your going to kill them or something like that an im just sitting down drinking coco.

reckmen's photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:31 PM
damn this is a long *** post! and ill be damned if i gotta read all of the comments

reckmen's photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:28 PM
only when the cookies on top are crispy the ones in the middle has to be nice and soft so they can melt in your mouth

reckmen's photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:27 PM
thanks

reckmen's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:33 PM
hi i am currently looking for new freinds male or female. i live in maryland and i used to have like 3 freinds that i used to hang out with like 5 years ago but they past on. since then i havent really been talking much and only talking to faimly but now i am trying to find some more freinds. im kind of bad with grammer speaking and anything else that has to do with communication.but i want to give this a shot make some new freinds.I like R&B rap hip-hop Metal heavy metal classical music rock,country and dis like boy bands(more than one lead singer).I Love camping in the open woods with sleeping bags marshmellows and a car to take me.i dont watch tv often and when i do it might be for a hour looking at something stupid. robot chicken is my fave.and my favorite food is bannana pudding love anything else feel free to ask me.

1 2 3 5 Next