Community > Posts By > dustin210Ruiz

dustin210Ruiz's photo
Mon 05/02/16 11:42 AM
I do agree...destroying a relationship might begin first with either of the partners, but inability to fix the problem irrespective of who might be have been wrong should be blamed on both partners..

dustin210Ruiz's photo
Mon 05/02/16 11:15 AM
I have been running this through my mind since you put this thread up..
I hope I can explain it.

I may respect one's ability, because of a myriad of skills, knowledge,talents etc.. But may think that themselves as a human being is pretty dismal.

I may really like someone for their wit, intelligence and despise the way they treat others,their ethic's ...etc...

Whether I like someone or not is totally emotional I have to connect on that level.

Now to Love someone I have to connect not only emotional, but intellectually and I have to respect them. .

I do respect all beings whether it plant, animal, human, land etc.. That is just me..Now in saying that they have my respect because they are a living entity..

Now to obtain my trust and gain a deeper respect from me that takes time. When I give my respect my trust is given at the same time in degrees...When that trust is broken, I am very slow to ever give it again I wish I could say sure it will be rebuilt. But I know myself very well..

To lose the respect can happen in may ways. I think the easiest way is to deceive me or themselves.

smile2