Community > Posts By > kkoldazice

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:31 PM
Welcome to JSH. Can't say this one's going to be grand for me either, but we'll make it!flowerforyou flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:23 PM
welcome to JSH!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:18 PM
welcome to JSH!flowerforyou flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:05 PM
it's not all about how much the gifts are... you being with your friends is a pretty big gift on Christmas. This will be the first year I won't see any of my family. You can be sure I'll surround myself with friends though!:smile:

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:35 PM
no donnie, it wasn't... it was a pretty cool movie though!:tongue:

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:55 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers hun!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:53 PM
It's wonderful to know that there are people out there who really do care! Great story!flowerforyou flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:23 PM
Maybe you haven't found the right lady yet. Not all of us look at only the outside. Most of us look much deeper, and when we like what we see, that's who we end up with.

Welcome to JSH, you'll like it here.flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:39 AM
hello GA... welcome to the family also. both of you newbies will enjoy it!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:31 AM
first of all... welcome to jsh. second, start posting in the forums. you'll meet more people there!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:03 AM
flowerforyou drinker

kkoldazice's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:20 PM
welcome to jsh.. i don't know that it'll ever be a cure for insomnia... but it's a great place to be when it hits!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:38 AM
Welcome to life!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:34 AM
lol, do you ever wonder how many emails some people get a day? and how many say the same things? hey what's up? how are u? it gets OLD! you get sick of typing the same reply. over and over. i'll say this one more time... since this is just like the other thread... you want action... make yourself stand out! don't just say how attractive he/ she is. pick up on something in the profile that you can actually talk about. then talk about it. make them want to talk to you.

you've got one shot. don't blow it with "hi, what's up?"

it would even be better if you told them you didn't enjoy something or had never tried something they find interesting. then you'd atleast have their attention.

kkoldazice's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:27 AM
I'm a wallflower. I'm not one to flirt, I'm the run and hide type... blushing on here it's easy... i don't have to look at anyone. lol.

kkoldazice's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:45 PM

trust me, Josh is giving some damnn good advice. You have to try to stand out. Look at hobbies and interests. Pay attention. Not everyone's profile is bland. And once you decide who you really want to talk to, you have to make yourself known....devil devil devil

Thank you! Validation always feels great! lol

You're welcome... flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:35 PM
trust me, Josh is giving some damnn good advice. You have to try to stand out. Look at hobbies and interests. Pay attention. Not everyone's profile is bland. And once you decide who you really want to talk to, you have to make yourself known....devil devil devil

kkoldazice's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:12 PM
whatever you do... do NOT say... "i think we have some things in common. you wanna chat?" be unique! make yourself stand out.:wink:

kkoldazice's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:09 PM
Welcome to JSH!flowerforyou

kkoldazice's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:54 PM
what is it with all these posts? ppl always wantin to know if they're cute or hot... or if ppl will go out with em... grumble grumble grumble

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25