Community > Posts By > Veclord

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:30 AM
STDs are very real and they can lie dormant for years. If you wanna keep contact with someone like this OK but consider what else you might be putting yourself at risk for if you ever let it go any further again.

Then again I don't even see the point of anything platonic either. If I were a woman I'd have serious issues introducing him to any of my girlfriends probably even guy friends too.

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/30/09 02:16 AM
Hey man!

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:10 PM
You're gorgeous! Put more pics!

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:04 PM
I just think it's weird for you to say mine was unapproachable. Yeah it's sloppy but I don't just outright say that I don't want people messaging me and stuff and I've already seen like 4 of those already.

Sorry for being smart about it. I really am blocked on what I should write though. And should I smile more in my pictures or something?

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:19 PM
No, but I bet you 20 bucks will :smile:

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:04 PM
Edited by Veclord on Sun 08/23/09 02:06 PM

i'm so lazy too, so much that i don't want to be bothered with someone who doesn't care enough to put any effort into his profile, so i didn't even look.

your photo looks nice enough, except you look angry and unapproachable.

Well I guess I'm flattered or something if I managed to look unapproachable over the internet. I guess if I wear sunglasses with a leather jacket and cigar everyone will wet their seats.

Haha! I'd put lots of efforts in getting to know a profile that writes "please don't send off those friend's invites, or IM's, without ever having spoken with me before. they won't be opened, never mind replied to or accepted."

And no, it's my "E" face. GET IT? "E" FACE!?

Veclord's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:57 AM
I'm extremely lazy when it comes to filling stuff out so I just put something stupid. I figured if someone wants to know more about me they'll just write me a message or match me or something, but tell me how I look.

Or whatever.

Veclord's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:16 PM
I absolutely love women who are older than I am. I also like to pamper and be pampered, so maybe that has something to do with it. :wink:

Veclord's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:37 PM
Edited by Veclord on Sat 08/22/09 02:38 PM
This poem did speak to me, as I just got out of a relationship a few days ago where I'd been used and cheated on big time. But I do want to tell you that there are a lot of good loving decent people out here that have been hurt and knows better than to pass up a relationship with a good person seeings it's so hard to find one anymore.

I just want you to know that I know first hand what you're going through because I'm feeling it too. But if you can, do your absolute best not to dwell anymore. Realize that he doesn't deserve you just like she doesn't deserve me and that there's lots of great looking guys that would give the world just for you to talk to them much less love them.

The last night I talked to her I told her that she was a worthless junkie and then I thanked her for doing what she did because by showing me that selfish people like her existed in the world she made me the strongest person I'd ever been and it's the truth. Just something to share.