Community > Posts By > Returnme2nature

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:17 PM
Looking for someone that wants to do outdoor activities, yoga...whatever it takes. . I have a 3 year goal to get into optimal shape for a planned vacation to Alaska for my 50blushing birthday.... The big kicker is I want to go glacier hiking!!. Sounds like something you would enjoy or if you have similar goals, message me!!!

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:12 PM
Looking for great conversations and hoping to find the right guy to hang out with and enjoy my interests with and get some new ones. ..all for friendship with the possibility of more.:wink: :wink:

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:07 PM
Come and enjoy being in nature with me!! Let's enjoy this area.. Spokane/CDA are gorgeous.!!!

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:03 PM
Because your body is amazing...
If you have a partially clogged artery and you push your body thriugh exercise, you body will actually developed new alternative blood vessels/ arteries to go around the clog and get blood where it needs to go. Your body DESERVES your input, it works hard for you!! :)

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 12:17 PM
Love, love, love them!!!!

Returnme2nature's photo
Sun 05/01/16 12:15 PM
Hi!! Just reaching out to my fellow music fans...I love music, it's like my drug. My I pod is varies through a lot of artists but my heart always stays with the "original vagabond". :)