false teeth

what about big ears and a flat head

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:26 AM
Both please and throw in personality

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:20 AM

Good luck finding someone with an attitude like that flowerforyou

I have never known a guy to be able to get a woman while he is trash talking other women. But I guess you will only get what you desirve. Have a better look out and give respect you will find some one worth having.

???? I just trying to be nice while saying "you're attitude sux" at the same time

I say why be nice when there is sucky attitude. If he was nice he might get somewhere

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:17 AM
I only wish I was out there

love love love smooched smooched smitten smitten smoochedsmooched love love love

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:14 AM

Good luck finding someone with an attitude like that flowerforyou

I have never known a guy to be able to get a woman while he is trash talking other women. But I guess you will only get what you desirve. Have a better look out and give respect you will find some one worth having.

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:22 AM
Thank you everyone it has been a chalange. But GOD does everything for a reason. GOD be with all of you.

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:20 AM
thank you so much

whatsnextny's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:07 AM
hello how are you

whatsnextny's photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:41 PM
You rock girl thank you so much. God will be with you.:banana: :thumbsup: :angel:

whatsnextny's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:16 AM
There are not to many faith guy cops. How big is the town if it's not something like Memphis LA dc ny or a big city they don't work to many extra hours. Be carefull my friend is a swat n Memphis he works 50 hrs a week n that's it n that has the most crime n the nation

whatsnextny's photo
Mon 09/14/09 12:44 PM
When I see boobs I usually get all the way naked I don't just do the show me mine and I'll show you yours. I'll start out and let it go all the way lol

whatsnextny's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:01 AM

Noooooooooooooo.LOL.
I have always liked to play with myself...LOL

sometimes that's all we have lol