Community > Posts By > smokeorange

smokeorange's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:41 AM

I don't think so. I handle every break up differently.

I think that's the best course. Otherwise, the police will detect a pattern. pitchfork

smokeorange's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:13 PM
Kayarie - no way. No one ever left you, liar!

smokeorange's photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:11 PM
Hmmmm. What is it about people who pick up what you've dropped? Why are they so hot? :-)

So I dropped my pen in class, and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen picked it up and handed it to me. It's like time stopped.

15 minutes later I was sitting next to someone waiting for the next class and I asked her, "Do you believe in angels?" She said, "Yes. Why? Did you see one?" I replied, "I think so." She said, "That's so cool! My name is _____"

I forgot her name. Then she was gone. I wonder what happened to her. Isn't that wierd?

smokeorange's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:35 PM
From Citizen Kane:

"One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."

I just love that story. Have any of you had an experience like that?

smokeorange's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:21 PM
Go dancing, or learn to dance. Seriously. You get to trust people, but not too damn much.

smokeorange's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:15 PM
Intelligence. As the great band Morphine said, "Your intelligence is sexy."