Community > Posts By > passionart

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:06 PM

Jeez, that makes me feel better....

I'm just posting as I try to rise to a standing position.

Where's that walker when ya need it?.

Right here, good for some things Heather!

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 03:45 PM

a love to share it with...

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:53 AM
My passion is my art, and photography! Could use another passion...

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:42 AM

shadesWhat is the one thing that is most fascinating about women?shades
how they hold me...

passionart's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:17 AM
Hey Baby, another year down the tubes, but you have hope, you have the love of all, and you have your Captain!!! I would wish you the best, but, you already have it.(smile) So now, I wish you even better... Denver closer than it seems, so let me know the next road trip. Nuthin but luv...

passionart's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:07 AM

He has been going downhill and fast. Can't even stand anymore, barely eating, etc. They are doing tests, but the ultrasound to check for sure isn't until next week. I am running on empty these days.

Thanks for listening. flowerforyou flowerforyou
my heart goes out to you Marie! Wish you both find peace...

passionart's photo
Tue 11/04/08 06:33 AM

how i view girls..sorta like chinese food....always good to have...but a pain in the ass, trust me i love *****es *cough cough* i mean women but they do some crazy ****ing **** sometimes for no reason...and if there is a reason..she dont tell you she just waits until you the happiest and bam! they eat your soul...but women are worth it
man asked God, "Why did you make woman so beautiful?", God replied, "So that you would love her!" Man then asked,"Why did you make woman so stupid?" God replied,"So she could love you!"...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:40 PM

On his marriage...Good Luck! From all of us who care......
Awesome, wish you two joy and love...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:24 AM

Hmmmmm, is everyone sleeping in this Sunday morning? If your here.....say hi! Don't be shy, JUST SAY HI:banana:
hi lady...

Good Morning Passionart....I wish you a fabulous day.
may yours, as well, be full of joy and love, at least...

passionart's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:04 AM

Hmmmmm, is everyone sleeping in this Sunday morning? If your here.....say hi! Don't be shy, JUST SAY HI:banana:
hi lady...

passionart's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:56 AM
Thank you...

passionart's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:17 AM

Just getting it out there before the other 50 posts about it. May your cornupcopia be filled to overflowing.......flowerforyou

Oh yes, and Happy Hanukkah too!
wishing you the best too baby...

passionart's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:02 AM
Truly sorry to hear about your week, especially your mother!!! Baby, release is the greatest remedy at this point. You need to empty your plate, and move on; I know, easier said than done. There is a point where the emotions seem to rule above logic, and it will destroy you if you let it! Come back to life and realize, the best is yet to come.

passionart's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:39 PM
Dolphin...

passionart's photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:00 AM
6-28-52

passionart's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:46 AM
Nothing like a auction to learn your self worth... (throws hat in the ring) Don't wear it anyway...

passionart's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:53 PM
As time goes by, you just learn to accept and deal with the loss that made such a difference in your life. The inspiration seems to be less than expected of yourself, and, for me, thoughts of whether or not, you TRULY did all to make them feel loved, and appreciated!!! There have been half hearted attempts to move on, but you realize, the memories will carry you though! Love will blossom again, just as the seasons change! Even a tree, when cut down, shall blossom, again...

passionart's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:23 AM

What are your thoughts on the statement "Tis better to love than lose"? Personally I find it kind of void of emotion, and I don't think it takes into account losing the one you love. It is limited at best, but used way too much.
I believe the quote you're talking about..."tis better to have loved and loss, than not to have loved at all"...

passionart's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:04 AM
Happy B.D., M.B.D., P.D.Q.they come...can't get the banana to dance, at least, that's what she said...

passionart's photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:50 AM

Shall we all take a step back and realize that we are not what everyone expects us to be?

it doesn't matter what OTHER people expect; listen to your heart! We are not here to meet their expectations...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25