Wed 08/26/09 04:30 PM
I wanna see a guy with a picture like you doing the banana dance

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:20 PM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Wed 08/26/09 04:20 PM
i was kidding brian...did you not see me say, "is that emo?"

anyways

ya cb is cool....but you can have her back laugh

im teasing....i never had her to begin with, dont go giving her to me.

she's gonna get mad at you and call you little again :laughing:

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:57 PM
and brian, so you know...i clicked the link and i was sad :( cuz i thought it was something special cuz i thought we was friends

is that emo? rofl slaphead

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:55 PM
dude

im not emo

i was just tryin to get cb to talk to me and im a stupid guy and i was doin it the wrong way and you got involved somehow lol but thats all said and done now...so lets forget about all of this and just agree that cb is cb and i should have read her profile rofl

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:44 PM
right on

well dude

dont click on the link..cuz its gay...like oatmeal with no raisins gay

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:27 PM
princess, i like that lol

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:24 PM
princess? uh oh...here we go again...lol

i was talkin about zx761n......he put that link on that last page so i clicked it, i clicked it...like a moron bigsmile and it popped up some thing and it closed my browser...and then i came back in here....and i asked him what was supposed to happen and he didnt tell me..............

im still waiting for a virus or somethin.....cuz i dont see one, princess? lol what?huh

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:12 PM
i know...thats why i went back and changed my smily to a smoker smily...you didnt have to tell me what it was, but thanks jess bigsmile

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:09 PM
plus, its a good short read...for the length of the book..what he did was amazing...............but were getting off topic, the ladies are gonna get mad....lets talk about diane keaton..er danielle steele:)

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:06 PM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Wed 08/26/09 03:06 PM

ro i had a nice little comment typed up for you, but then I saw your comment about catcher in the rye and another author I like, William Faulkner...but hey man...thats why they keep printing it...bc everyone has their own taste...lol :angel: drinker but i respect your opinion

Hey if you've got another book by either of those guys that's any good let me know. I thought Fury was way to tedious and too hard to follow in some cases. Catcher I read when I was 37, I probably would have enjoyed it more if I'd of read it in high school like I was supposed too. Now Sallinger's writing style was great, so if he's got another good one let me know.

well---i dont own another good faulkner book, and honestly? i only read him in college.......but...salinger? franny and zooey was good, not as good..but good...but yeah at 37...maybe i see your point, but i could see myself reading it at 37....its the way he wrote it. the adjectives...the short sentences...the anger...the description of the places and the timeline...i loved it

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:03 PM
what the hell is a dutchie?smokin slaphead :laughing:

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:55 PM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Wed 08/26/09 03:02 PM
You know whats wrong with people these days? They arent as sexy as me, earthyt and that INtriguingVictory guy..........see dude I got your backsmokin drinker :laughing:

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:53 PM
ro i had a nice little comment typed up for you, but then I saw your comment about catcher in the rye and another author I like, William Faulkner...but hey man...thats why they keep printing it...bc everyone has their own taste...lol :angel: drinker but i respect your opinion

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:10 PM
roamingorator-you think i'd like that? being a man who doesnt read romance novels but obviously loved catcher in the rye? bc i could use a good book

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:59 PM
I feel like reading it again, just to see if it changes the course of my life right now....and I'll leave you ladies to your romance novels and I'll stick to :heart: Jane Gallaher :heart:

Cuz ya know, "You dont always have to get too sexy to get to know a girl":tongue:

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:51 PM

is it truly ever a "fight" for a woman?

i mean, seriously? if a man saw a woman first...i say...he gets a chance...if he fails..then its the next guys turn....

men? if a woman sees a man and she fails...well he must be some kind of man:banana: flowerforyou :laughing:

There is no turns. It's not DuckHunter on Nintendo.

If some dude is seeing a girl, they are not dating, but then I notice her - I will still pursue her. It is her choice.

I'm not going to wait cuz it's his turn. screw that.

If it's his girlfriend that's a different story- not fair game - no dice.

But if me and another see a woman at the same time, and I really want her--- game on bro.

hey dude....ya see my picture?
do ya really think the op is talkin about seeing a person at the same time? i dont think so...i think they mean...one of those.."i like this girl but some guy i know likes her" situations....what im sayin is that if thats the case...go for it...bc whoever liked that girl had his chance

I covered both scenarios in my dialogue. One scenario where you want a girl but she is seeing someone - and also another scenario where you see a girl at the same time.

Your picture is cute - be more funny used in the correct situation.

Reread my post- you'll take your cute pic down. flowerforyou

I just pick on you bc I like you bigsmile I didnt even read what you saidsmokin

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:47 PM
Okay I shouldn't say this.....but I will....

The most romantic book I've ever read is The Catcher in the Rye

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:31 PM

i mean, seriously? if a man saw a woman first...i say...he gets a chance...if he fails..then its the next guys turn....

men? if a woman sees a man and she fails...well he must be some kind of man:banana: flowerforyou :laughing:

There is no turns. It's not DuckHunter on Nintendo.

If some dude is seeing a girl, they are not dating, but then I notice her - I will still pursue her. It is her choice.

I'm not going to wait cuz it's his turn. screw that.

If it's his girlfriend that's a different story- not fair game - no dice.

But if me and another see a woman at the same time, and I really want her--- game on bro.

hey dude....ya see my picture?
do ya really think the op is talkin about seeing a person at the same time? i dont think so...i think they mean...one of those.."i like this girl but some guy i know likes her" situations....what im sayin is that if thats the case...go for it...bc whoever liked that girl had his chance

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:03 PM

14shadesOfgray's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:20 AM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Wed 08/26/09 10:21 AM
oh damn

nevermind its just a song lol

Moody Blues, The - The Day Begins

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25