wow ure on part 2??

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:00 PM
i'm in love with mirrormirror and misstinaflowerforyou

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:53 PM
flowers r good but cause trouble

cuz u gotta buy the right kind

and if you buy "12" you're being "lame" and "cheesey" so then u gotta buy 13...but then...you gotta figure out why you bought 13...and it cant be somethin stupid...like..."cuz the 13th one is bc i wanted you to be special" bc guess what? everyone says that...

so i guess..ure better off buying 12, and saying..."hey i bought you 12 cuz all the girls are getting 13 now"

:laughing:

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:10 PM
the best way to say i love you is to do it the way they like to hear it

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:04 PM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Tue 08/25/09 12:06 PM

this ones for suvol:

http://www.smouch.net/lol/

wait a sec...

so you put that link up there...so i would click on it...and then what was supposed to happen...

i was going to come back in here and.....do what?

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:05 AM
noway nude with the lights on noway

anyways, bob stop being modest

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:55 AM

if im atracted to you, then im atracted to them, 8stone or 15stone

however, skinny girls generally dont have big boobies, and we all know my thoughts on that bigsmile

but a plump girl with issues about her wieght is a nightmare
not letting you see her nude, or not likeing you holding her around her waste. i spent 2 years with a girl like that and it was realy hard to deal with, no matter what, i couldnt get through to her how beautifull she was to me

amen to that...bob youre a genius, arent you

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:39 AM
People who are single and hate it...are single for a reason

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:38 AM
I wonder what youd look like with hair?

show me show me heh

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:30 AM
scared your hair off your head

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:21 AM

bob is a name for a vibrator, isnt it?

what do you call yours??

i call mine cunnilingus

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:21 AM
I had a pet snowflake

but it meltedsad

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:17 AM
bob is a name for a vibrator, isnt it?

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:10 AM

rather than rationalizing a false sense of comfort, i will admit that i would rather be in a relationship.

being single is cool at first, but after almost a year without being able to give myself to someone, it gets old.

I can only go from personal experience, but, in the end, it's just not worth it. The bad parts of the relationship outweigh the good by such an astronomical ratio that it's just senseless for me to try to pursue the issue anymore.

Yes, those brief interludes -- the "good" times -- can be a lot of fun, and very meaningful. But, knowing that either sheer boredom or a massive domestication attempt is just around the corner, why would I want to continue to subject myself to that?

to each his/her own, right?

we're all special. we are all... snowflakes.

That sounds like an insulting matter-of-fact compliment...what an oxymoron lol ohwell

what r u talkin about?

i wanna like it

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:08 AM
okay well now that you both told me...thank you

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:06 AM
wish i was 22 again

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:04 AM
Edited by 14shadesOfgray on Tue 08/25/09 07:23 AM
boooooo

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:02 AM
a what?

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:01 AM
and i doubt any of us have given up on love...

if you want love so bad, then go find it

14shadesOfgray's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:00 AM

rather than rationalizing a false sense of comfort, i will admit that i would rather be in a relationship.

being single is cool at first, but after almost a year without being able to give myself to someone, it gets old.

"rather than rationalizing a false sense of comfort" that? is beautiful.........

but to the rest of what you said........dude....you just want sex....you dont want a relationship, but guess what?? sex is easier in a relationship....it is safer...it just "feels" right...bc you know she is just with you....

but come on....dont tell me you are "missing" that false sense of comfort....so which one is worth more?

thanks for telling me what i want laugh

false.

such a jaded outlook. i love the feeling of a girl. whether we are having sex or not, feeling connected with someone else is amazing.

perhaps your theory holds true for the majority of the disenfranchised minglers (and mods) whom convince themselves that they no longer want to try and become emotionally involved with another. and this can be for any reason- got burnt 1 too many times, poor self-image, laziness ,etc etc etc.

all im saying is that there will always be people like me; people who havent given up on love. nothing worth while ever comes easily, right?

I didnt tell you what you wanted, I told you what you were making yourself look like

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25