Community > Posts By > watersports

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:58 PM
I stand in agreement in prayer that the surgeon and medical staff will take care of all your needs, and you will have a full recovery with no complications. I speak peace to your spirit, soul, and body. The Bible states that God has not give us a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind. So, keep your peace and your faith, and God will take care of the outcome. Amen? Amen!

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 01:22 PM
I thought this was weird too when I read it. But, I found out that the translation of the word 'create' that is before 'evil' in the original Hebrew is to 'chop down like wood', 'destroy'. So, it doesn't mean create in the sense that we know that word in English. It's funny how both Hebrew and Greek have multiple meanings for one word. 'Fear' is another one that is throughout the Bible and has different meanings like 'reverance', etc. God is not the creator of evil. He created all things good. Evil came to join with us through sin.

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 02:32 PM
Duh! I see it now, right in front of me- thanks!

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 02:28 PM
Hey, is there a way to do a search on all of the posts by a certain member? There are some really funny people on here and I was laughing so hard and would love to see additional posts by the same people.

Thanks.