no photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:21 AM
enough time to steal his chair... cause.. well.. i'm lazy

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:20 AM
lose the hand sign....

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:18 AM
ooo UNDER 30 UNDER 30 RIGHT HERE... i dunno what i'm posting though... *(confused*

no photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:17 AM
be happy man oooooOooOooO

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:18 AM
exactly I come here on my spare time or just to argue with you spider ;) laugh but in all honesty i don't really have any connections anylonger with anyone on here all the people i use to talk to and were getting to know have left jsh..... probably because there are so many random rules and mods that stick up for their friends instead of being fair, etc, etc, etc, or people becoming mods who shouldn't be, or the fact that this is a " nice only" place where noone is alloud to be negative.. trust me just go to the rate me from a 1-10 section you won't find any 1's cause well that just wouldn't be nice and you'd probably be booted but that's another story.. anyways i'm just saying that this is online if someone disappears it isn't like i have some type of relationship with them bf, friend, coworker, neighbor, etc. all i may know is they quit the site, or found a better one, or their internet is out, they can't pay the bill who knows...

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:14 AM
hahahah!

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:11 AM
... yawn... who cares .... it is their life not yours..

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:09 AM
ive had a bagillion misfeeds on this stupid copier already today damn backfront copying!!!

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:06 AM
i honestly wouldn't care unless i was friends with the person otherwise.. i wouldn't notice or wouldn't care.. just being honest

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:05 AM
ooo very nice, sometimes i think it tests me.

I have discovered technology is wonderful; however, it never works...

It is because technology hates us.smokin

Terminator, 2012.smokin

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:05 AM
k... if the stamp machine works.

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:04 AM
um.... honestly if you have to ask this question you haven't " fallen" for anyone. I mean sex cannot become obselete but i think you should do it atleast 1 a week or so i mean whatever... buy some toys.. kiss a lot... there are ways to get over the sex thing plus the two people should really talk about it, esp if one is feeling left out or things the other may not be attracted anymore its best to talk it out especially if you do love someone. I wouldn't say sex is important when you've foudn the one, but I would say atleast in the beginning decades it does have some relevance

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:01 AM
I have discovered technology is wonderful; however, it never works...

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:24 AM
well.. there's a lot of rejection out there you don't get the option to give up silly you just keep going, and if someone doesn't want to go out with you it probably is their own faults or whatever that they are scared of not yours...

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:36 PM
whats sad is you all were thinking she was in her 40's lol

asking her about menopause... shame on you

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:23 PM
religion isn't normal to anyone but its believers just as being a skater isn't normal to anyone but skaters or just as normal is not sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day, unless your someone who happens to do it, as i said you cannot define normal, itisn't ones place to say which religion is normal or not, it is not the outsiders place to say what should be going on, because they are an outsider i'm not trying to argue with you and I won't I don't care if you feel i'm wrong then you do i'm saying whats normal to me isn't normal to you and thus my norms are not yours and your norms are not mine ultimately. if you took the comment the wrong way thats your problem.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:20 PM
exactly

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:08 PM
ps.

normal is not having sex with other people, perhaps you should address the problem that young adults from age 13-21 1 in every 4 have an std. is that normal? i mean they were only sleeping with the opposite sex?

Normal is not a term that you can use to describe any religion, lets face it religion is not normal it is not logical. However, to its believers it is normal so what is your norm your truth is not theirs.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 12:06 PM
well first of all, there have only been a few priest out of the hundres or thousands. so please do not take a few cases that were exploded byt he media and push it on to the whole catholic faith. Celibacy is something that is honored in their religion and your place as an outsider is to not say whether or not its valid but merely understand that its sect of religion is different from your own. and Celibacy is practicsed in other religions as well not just catholicism take buddhist monks for example it is a way to purify oneself to get rid of that lust and to not be tainted by sexual encounters.

You have to also realize that to make this comment is to make the comment about all teachers because there have been a few media cases that have shown that a few teachers have had sexual encounters with their students is to mean that being a teacher is a tough, unnecessary and harsh behaviour .....

my advice be aware of what's going on but don't be suckered by the media.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:32 AM
morning ohio

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25