Community > Posts By > myfairladybug

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:52 PM

for me , it would feel natural after stage 3 :smile:

OOOOkkkkkkkk! :banana: :banana: :banana:

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:49 PM

Scenario:

Stage 1: You meet someone online (in this case here in M2), get to know each other, realized you're attracted to each other physically and intellectually.

Stage 2: Your friendship gets deeper and you share your inner thoughts, about family life, work, emotions, etc.

Stage 3: You want to take the relationship deeper still because you are falling for the person or beacuase you've realized that you love each other deeply.

Question:
Which stage do you think you'll consider having sex with him/her?
Or do you love each other enough to wait till after marriage?

Your thoughts please.
I think thats an almost impossible question to answer.. I think the couple can make a mutual decision based on respect love passion and devotion.

Then it's not an impossible questiuon afterall. Yes, couple need to discuss how deep they want their relationship to be. :)

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 08:57 PM
Scenario:

Stage 1: You meet someone online (in this case here in M2), get to know each other, realized you're attracted to each other physically and intellectually.

Stage 2: Your friendship gets deeper and you share your inner thoughts, about family life, work, emotions, etc.

Stage 3: You want to take the relationship deeper still because you are falling for the person or beacuase you've realized that you love each other deeply.

Question:
Which stage do you think you'll consider having sex with him/her?
Or do you love each other enough to wait till after marriage?

Your thoughts please.

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 08:02 PM

Looks Fade : Then What?

then I will still live happily ever after.

But for now, I still have it and I thank my parents
for their awesome genes.

... and I thank the Lord everyday for all His blessings

AMEN!!! waving waving waving

I'm happy you agree.
hi ladybug flowerforyou waving

I totally with you, mzrosie!

Have a wonderful rest of the day flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 07:26 PM

Looks Fade : Then What?

then I will still live happily ever after.

But for now, I still have it and I thank my parents
for their awesome genes.

... and I thank the Lord everyday for all His blessings

AMEN!!! waving waving waving

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 07:20 PM

Only been on here a few times but already people trying to get money of account details out of me had enough

Hi just be careful and dont ever send money to them. Better still, block them. There are still real people in this site. You just have to filter who to chat or communicate with. Have a great day!

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:24 PM

It's partly the looks that draw us in, but it is the personality that helps to hold us together and to possibly love.

I agree...Looks matter as an initial ingredient to attract others. But it's not the the most important reason to love someone. Looks will fade but the person's character is what makes him or her beautiful.

:)

:smile: waving :smile:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:07 PM

Well since I'm only really here for the forums because I've given up on anything else, I'm going to have to say nothing

dnhblue, dont give up in your search...life is beautiful when shared with someone! :)

I am really enjoying the forums, though.

What do you enjoy about them?

I enjoy reading all the responses of people. Some are funny, stupid, smart, weird responses. And it somehow make me smile, grunt, sigh, laugh, nod in agreement, shake my head in disagreement or drive me to write a response.

Hmmmmm....

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:07 PM

Well since I'm only really here for the forums because I've given up on anything else, I'm going to have to say nothing

dnhblue, dont give up in your search...life is beautiful when shared with someone! :)

What do you enjoy about them?

I enjoy reading all the responses of people. Some are funny, stupid, smart, weird responses. And it somehow make me smile, grunt, sigh, laugh, nod in agreement, shake my head in disagreement or drive me to write a response.

Hmmmmm....

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 04:55 PM
Edited by myfairladybug on Mon 04/25/16 05:06 PM

Hmmmmm....

myfairladybug's photo
Sun 04/24/16 06:23 PM
NO. I dont give out my phone number to anyone y=unless I've known him for awhile and we've developed some trust and friendship.

myfairladybug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 11:31 PM
Thank you all for your well wishes. Have a great weekend!

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 08:42 PM

Who really makes you smile and laugh the most

Who makes me Laugh?

* My sister, who got all jumpy seeing a cockroach inside the house (that includes me!)
* An office mate who laughs out so loud and sounds like a siren.

What makes me smile?

* The sound of roosters in the wee hours of the morning. I imagine them claiming their territory and making it known to other roosters nearby.
* A beautiful sunrise to start my day or an awesome sunset to end an equally beautiful day.
* A friend whom I met here a year ago and is still messaging me everyday. How sweet can that be!
* A stray dog who thinks he is my pet as I feed and pet him when i get home from work.

Actually, there are just so many things and reasons that will make one smile or laugh. It's all about the MINDSET.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! ><(((º> :banana:

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 07:28 PM

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 06:35 PM

I've seen this on a few profiles: City "Unknown, Colorado" and "Unknown, California".

Are there really cities with that name?

Is this just a fall back when someone doesn't put in a city?

Or is this a red flag telling us about false people?

If you feel like she isnt special enough to reply to, better not. But there are still real people in this site though. You just have to be patient :)

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 05:03 PM

This is crazy, I have been bombarded with beautiful woman, I thought I struck gold, we'll no.....I struck open the gates of hell. Every single lady that has contacted me, lives overseas, In Ghana to be precise. I must look like an idiot in my profile pic, seriously.....I must!

Sorry about what happened to you. Scammers are all over. You just have to be careful when choosing who to reply to.

myfairladybug's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:44 PM
Thank you, mzrosie! :banana:

myfairladybug's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:43 PM
Thanks joethebricky!

myfairladybug's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:40 PM
Edited by myfairladybug on Thu 04/14/16 05:44 PM
Hi, :smile: Thank you, imr112

myfairladybug's photo
Wed 04/13/16 11:10 PM