Community > Posts By > esebulldog

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 07:18 PM

Hilarious post. :cheers:

thank you kindly little filly. i believe i would fancy a lager sometime. just need to find a way to drive a motorcycle across the pond drinker

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:08 PM

Is this that really old documentary thingy...
Bleh..

Don......can't you just put the link in RED..so all I have to do with my dumb blond sweet finger..is push on it:laughing:
Snickers*..

http://youtu.be/P9TmJN23mko

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 11:26 PM
As you may know, our chat client has not been reliable for a while. After much consideration, we have concluded that the right decision is to disable chat across the site. We don't want you to think that you are being ignored when the person that you are trying to IM might not've received your message.

So, for now, Mingle2 will not have an IM/chat program. We are considering our options for the future, though, which include building our own IM/chat client.

Thank you for your understanding and for using the site.

edit:
As of March 23, we have disabled the IM/chat program.
http://mingle2.com/topic/427615

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:17 PM

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:16 PM

geeesh this thread hasn't been moving since i've been gone waving

mostly because people have been matching up on their own drinker

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:54 PM

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:31 PM
the houston rockets have made a historic come from behind victory over the los angeles clippers to move on in the western conference finals. the rockets were down three games to one, but have beaten the clippers in a best of seven series. the rockets move on to face the golden state warriors

congratulations to the rockets drinker

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:33 AM
great news! it's raining again frustrated

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:33 PM
does it really make any difference why they lie? maybe they have back problems and being prone on a laptop is comfortable to them. others may have an ergonomic chair and sitting using a desktop is comfortable. some may like standing while using a mobile device. people use this site in many different ways

are the persons that stand or sit really any better than the people that lie

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:24 PM

i'm not even going to try it. i hear being a gay man is a pain in the butt

Well i agree and disagree. The new generation of gay men is a pain,they behave in a certain way and not always in a good way.
As for me half way through my life i don't use my sexuality to reinforce the fact i'm gay but i rather behave as friendly, normal guy. But i don't remember being a pain in the butt and if you happen to be one then surely it has nothing to do with sexuality.
That said i am not an expert on homosexuality..i speak from my own experience and sir i respect your opinion and will tell you this: its ok to agree to disagree.

it was a joke about being on the receiving end of consensual **** sex

if you think that a persons sexual orientation is nothing to wave a flag about, then we agree

imho, you can get off on one legged episcopalian kangaroos, just keep it to yourself. if a club or organization has a rule that limits you from becoming a member, instead of forcing them to change their rule(s), find another club or organization. it seems that some people seem to find enjoyment in making things difficult for others

in the end (no pun intended) just be a productive member of society and give everyone else the same courtesy and respect you want for yourself, and we can all get along. godspeed, bulldog

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:03 PM
operator error smokin
(it's the loose nut between the computer desk and the office chair)

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:59 AM
back on topic. another person i remember is silentlyscreaming

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:52 AM
barry allen, sure. how come no girls ever pick danny trejo types as their dream guy

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:40 AM
it's all good

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:31 AM

I made everyone's burn in hell list but Charles, gersh. *lick*

First people I remember seeing were KC, Goofy and Ese.

hey! i remember you, and your first post on mingle. you made me feel like hammered dog pooh as soon as i read it flowerforyou

I get attracted to guys that live further away. But other then that, I think Blonds for the most part. I kinda really like them. But I'm open to all men of all different types. As long as he is real and respectful.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:23 AM
i'm not even going to try it. i hear being a gay man is a pain in the butt

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:18 AM
when you say "need to mow" are we talking lawn care maintenance or personal hair removaldrinker

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:14 AM
hola, yo soy...ahem i mean howdy comrade. i can be russian to meet you

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 07:24 PM

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:02 PM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25