Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/10/11 09:42 AM
It sure makes me smile reading about people getting their cards in the mail. What fun! :banana: :banana:

I got a card today from teadipper, thank you, it was very sweet.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/09/11 04:27 PM

I feel sooooooooooo special, this is great!:heart:

I have beautiful cards from, Nicole, Phuck, and Karen!flowerforyou

How fun!:banana:

This is my first time doing this!

It is alot of fun getting all these cards in the mail.
:banana: flowerforyou :banana:

It totally is!

Today I got cards from wolfchic and njmom05! Thank you, ladies! flowerforyou flowerforyou

You are very welcome! flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/09/11 03:02 PM

I feel sooooooooooo special, this is great!:heart:

I have beautiful cards from, Nicole, Phuck, and Karen!flowerforyou

How fun!:banana:

This is my first time doing this!

It is alot of fun getting all these cards in the mail.
:banana: flowerforyou :banana:

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/09/11 12:35 PM
You are very welcome Eileen and Karen!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I got a card in the mail today from Roberta and Boogie!!!! Thank you!
:banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/09/11 04:21 AM

:banana: :banana: I got 2/cards today. Thanks Karen and Nicole. They sure brighten my day.

You are very welcome!

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 06:45 PM
My son is 12 and is autistic as well as having a genetic disorder. We started out at our local Children's Hospital and they got us in touch with a local agency who came to our home and did a series of tests and he has been getting therapy since he was 6 months old. Talk to your child's pediatrician and they'll be able to get you in touch with whatever agency in your area provides therapies. The earlier you start, the better for your child.

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 06:27 PM
I hope your neurologist is very thorough. My son has something called Lowe Syndrome which is an x-linked genetic disorder. I thought they were testing him for Fragile X at first since the symptoms of Fragile X are very similiar to Lowe syndrome. We went through several medications before the seizures finally got under control. I hope your son can get the answers he so deserves.

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 03:46 PM

I saw proof this morning that there are still good people out there. Christopher (my son) and I were waiting for his bus and a woman stopped, got out of her car and handed me $20 and told me it was for Christopher for Christmas. She said she sees us out in the morning when she goes up the street to the hospital for an appt. She said she never had to raise a special needs child and she just wanted to give us a Christmas gift. We stood there talking and crying. What an amazing woman she was! God bless her!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

What a wonderful story. My neighbors saw that I left my garage door wide open at Noon hour and wasn't sure how to close it; so the couple guarded my door until I got home at nine pm. Nothing went missing. Talk about good people. I did repay their kindness by removing snow from their sidewalk. flowerforyou

That was so sweet of them to do that for you! The kindness of others is truly amazing. The best repayment is to pay it forward. I know I'll be doing that due to her kindness to us.
flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 03:20 PM
Got my first card in the mail today. Thanks to boonedoggy61. Such a pretty and festive card.

:banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana:

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 03:00 PM
I saw proof this morning that there are still good people out there. Christopher (my son) and I were waiting for his bus and a woman stopped, got out of her car and handed me $20 and told me it was for Christopher for Christmas. She said she sees us out in the morning when she goes up the street to the hospital for an appt. She said she never had to raise a special needs child and she just wanted to give us a Christmas gift. We stood there talking and crying. What an amazing woman she was! God bless her!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 02:56 PM
Prayers for your daughter

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 04:16 AM

It's almost time to start baking!!!

Love this, what a super cute pic.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/08/11 04:15 AM
Getting cards from everyone just brightens my holiday and I love hanging them up and seeing them everyday! Don't forget to come back once everyone starts receiving cards and let us know who you got cards from. I love reading all the comments as people start receiving their cards.
:banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/07/11 02:48 PM
Oh thank heaven there is someone who has been here longer than me! laugh
Happy anniversary. flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/07/11 01:03 PM

Our list is beginning to grow, everyone is welcome! Our list so far.....

Ruth34611
EquusDancer
wolfchic
popcornncoke
redhead44613
amaria90
Eileena9
luv2roknroll
boonedoggy61
PacificStar48
njmom05
heartbreaker123 (contact wolfchic for her addy!)
teadipper

flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana:

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/07/11 02:53 AM

I will send CHRISTmas cards to anyone who wishes. As a Jew, I do send religious cards though as I believe it is the Christian Messiah's birthday so that is the kind of card I sent. I also generally include a note to everyone about the year and a black and white pic or two of the kids (meaning Darcy the accidental Min Pin and Vinnie the 18 pound cat). I make the copies at Fed Ex Kinkos so the pics aren't always so great. LOL. I did not get around to Chanukah or Kwaansa (sp) cards this year but I have my Christmas cards ready for when I get home.

Terri

We'd LOVE to have you join in the exchange. I can't email my address due to restrictions on your email. Shall I add your name to our list?

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/06/11 05:01 PM

I didn't exchange addresses with some of you that I had from seasons past because I figured I still had your info......Then I started to panic!!! I couldn't find my list!!!tears tears

Until I looked in my address bookslaphead whoa :laughing:

I've kept addresses over the years as well. I know some are different, so I just sent to everyone in this thread as well as some other addresses I had.

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/05/11 04:39 PM

Love it, very pretty and festive
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/05/11 01:52 PM
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou Happy Birthday! flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/05/11 11:43 AM
I dropped my cards in the mail today.
flowerforyou :banana: :banana: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25