Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/04/12 02:37 AM

Who do we register with? Somebody contact me, Please.

If you are interested in the card exchange, simply send an email to anyone who is on the list and give them your address and ask for theirs.
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana:

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/04/12 02:36 AM

This is our list so far, if I missed anyone please add your name to the list :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

PacificStar48
Ruth34611
eileena9
amaria90
luv2roknroll
njmom05
pennyg281
josie68
Mystique42

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/03/12 02:29 PM

This is our list so far, if I missed anyone please add your name to the list :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

PacificStar48
Ruth34611
eileena9
amaria90
luv2roknroll
njmom05
pennyg281
josie68

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/02/12 03:19 PM

PacificStar48
Ruth34611
eileena9
amaria90
luv2roknroll
njmom05

Ummmmmm Ruth is deactivated.sad

Awe, I have her address from last year, I'll give it a try and hope she didn't move.

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/02/12 05:55 AM

PacificStar48
Ruth34611
eileena9
amaria90
luv2roknroll
njmom05

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/02/12 05:53 AM

YOU KNOW ME HOMIE!:banana:

Would not miss this for the world!flowerforyou

And I have special, surprise, cards this year!love

I need addresses, AND I moved! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hmmm I need your new address, I have a card ready but used the address I had from last year.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/02/12 05:52 AM

wELL i GUESS iM SCREWED THEN!! bUT i LOVE U FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS!!:heart: :heart:
I cant email my address to all U But I love your thoughts!!!

I already have your address and you know I am sending a card to you and do not expect anything in return.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/01/12 12:14 PM

Please make sure that all address are exchanged within e-mail not within the forums...It is a great idea but in the long run lets be safe as well....

Site Modbigsmile
Kristi

Thanks for locking the other thread, I was going through it and posted there by mistake. Blonde moment! lol
whoa whoa

njmom05's photo
Fri 11/30/12 11:08 AM

njmom05's photo
Fri 11/30/12 11:08 AM

Whats up with the exchange when we gonna start with the sendingwhat what what

LOL I bumped the wrong thread, this is last years, OOPS. a new thread for this year is started.

njmom05's photo
Fri 11/30/12 09:34 AM

Had to bump....

njmom05's photo
Fri 11/30/12 09:30 AM
Happy birthday, have a great day
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 11/29/12 05:01 AM

njmom05's photo
Wed 11/28/12 11:50 AM

I wish I could but becuase of my illness I just cant afford to do it this year But U are all in my hearts!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Awe Mikey, you are in our hearts and prayers daily!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 11/28/12 04:34 AM
Edited by njmom05 on Wed 11/28/12 04:39 AM
I need addresses too cause I lost my notebook that I had all my stuff in! grumble

Anyone who is good at posting pictures, feel free to post lots of them! I suck at it. lol

njmom05's photo
Tue 11/27/12 05:43 PM
It is that time of year! Shall we do our annual card exchange? I have enjoyed it the last few years.

njmom05's photo
Sat 10/27/12 05:28 AM
Happy Birthday wishes to both of you! My birthday is today as well.
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 10/19/12 01:54 PM

Thank you everyone....Just wanted to let everyone know we lost mom at 4:00 a.m. this morning. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know she is in a better place and in no more pain. The Lord has other plans for her now.
My sister just left and we are going to leave here about 8:30 to go sign paperwork at the nursing home then go to the funeral home and arrange the day and time.

LOve you all....:heart: :heart:

I am so sorry to hear the news. Prayers for your family as they get through this difficult time. Take comfort in knowing she is now healthy and without pain. God bless you all!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 10/18/12 12:21 PM

This is MY home and MY family!! I do not want to post this on FB is why I asked everyone to come over here so I could tell you.

Mom has been placed on Hospise. She is not doing well at all. She may make it and hour or 2 weeks we don't know. I just got back home and she is breathing really hard. Her kidneys and her heart is failing.

If you could just please keep her in her prayers that she stays out of pain I would appreciate it so much.

I love each and everyone of ya'll.....I just wanted my REAL FAMILY to know and it not go on FB!...

tears tears tears

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for her that she stays out of pain and can just be at peace and be comforted with her family around her. Prayers for you and your family as you go through this difficult time. Hugs to all!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sun 07/15/12 11:26 AM
Happy Birthday! :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: flowers

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25