i know bt i js gotta lv it lol its so b!tchy lol x

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:36 AM

Put the bong down......noway laugh slaphead

how did u no i was tokin 1? lmao !!

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:35 AM
Edited by rachy_ooo on Sun 08/16/09 08:35 AM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:32 AM
This... 'stuff'? Oh... ok. I see, you think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select out, oh I don't know, that lumpy blue sweater, for instance, because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise, it's not lapis, it's actually cerulean. You're also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar De La Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves St Laurent, wasn't it, who showed cerulean military jackets? I think we need a jacket here. And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of 8 different designers. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic casual corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and so it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room. From a pile of stuff.

i love it!!x

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:02 AM
they say milk is good for the body bt damn baby how mch u been drinkin? pmsl!!!!

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:59 AM

What are your thoughts on the two? Do you believe that we were put through bad things because it is all prewritten?

I dn believe in fate as i dnt like the thought of not being in control of my own destiny......

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:42 AM

The best way not to suffer is to not do the deed, if you do then suffer the consequences.

i agree its self inflicted but wud b nice to have a 3second cure lol

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:40 AM

Before you go out and get drunk, eat a huge meal.

but then il break the rules lol me and my mates have a special rule "when ur going on a night out u have to stop eating dead on 12 in the afternoon" lol

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:39 AM

Always heard a Bloody Mary would do wonders for you.

For me it is a burger & fries but then have not had a hangover in years...noway

ur lucky then lol they say that food is the best hangova cure bt wen u get that really sicky feelin of eatin its best to stay away i think lol

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:38 AM

i swear by not doing it in the 1st place

gud point lol

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:36 AM

Caffeine, real aspirins, dark toast and a little hair of the dog.

sounds good lol
id try the ice cream but id b too affraid tht itd make me sick
an as for oxygen, it makes the head spin more lmao xx

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:32 AM
dn u js h8 it went u wake up an got the worst hangover in the world, room spinnin, feel sick, head poundin. wudn it js b gr8 to be able to cure ur hangover in like minutes!!

drop a line to say wt ur best hangover cure is an try to help those in need lmao

my hangover cure is MORE ALCOHOL!! lol xxx

rachy_ooo's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:27 AM
i wud say thanks butt, dnt expect nothin back cos im skint bt i can ensure u the thought was bloody lovely LMAO!!xx

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:08 AM
get out while u can its feckin ****!!! lol

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:07 AM
this site is feckin shiteeeeeeeeeeee!!!

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:30 AM
i does bloody love my iron maiden an trivium wooooop woooop lol x

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:25 AM
Let It Rain Now Clear It Out
And Lets Get It, Lets Get It
Let It Rain A Clear It Out
Chicken Noodle Soup Chicken Noodle Soup Chicken Noodle Soup Wit A Soda On Da Side

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:47 AM

that won't be hard to do here

gotta love me efforts though init lmao

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:47 AM

Hey

Go to creative writing forum and let it all out!!!:heart:

what if they wanna kill me? lol go all vijalante on me ana lmao x

rachy_ooo's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:46 AM
thanks ta cheers lovely lv it thank u lmao
aww i tell u wa im in such a random mood fink im goin to raise hell somehow lmao