Community > Posts By > Lil_Drummer

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sun 08/22/10 01:46 PM
most attractive things to me are honesty, loyalty, communication, intelligence and character.

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:12 AM
i will admit, i sometimes have my moments, but for the most part i'm not that much of the jealous type. i figure if **** will happen, it will happen. and plus, your significant other shouldn't be doing things to make you jealous if he/she loves you as much as they do or respects you enough. so, i figure it's not a "true" relationship if the person has to be sneaky about certain things. that's why honesty and communication are the most important things in a relationship.

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:46 AM
I listen to the same kind of music everyday actually lol. which is usually hard rock, heavy metal, underground rap/hip hop, some techno and a tiny bit of punk.

Lil_Drummer's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:09 PM
well, being a drummer of just over ten years, start with the basics, like general snare drum techniques and go from there. electric drum sets are great for starters in my opinion (i'm getting one myself soon i hope). but get some books on starter techniques, and learn the snare first, and then add some bass drum and go from there. if you pick that up easy, the rest should be really easy for you. good luck man, i hope it goes well for you. drumming is probably one of the funnest hobbies i've ever picked up!!!

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:57 PM
Dimmu Borgir - "Mourning Palace"

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:56 PM
i wouldn't only because it would make me feel like a prostitute, and that just wouldn't feel right. i do have some morals lmao.

Lil_Drummer's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:44 PM
at this second "Scar Symmetry - Slaves To The Subliminal" but lately i've been listening to lots of Suicide Silence, Disturbed, Mortician, Fear Factory, Chimaira and Heaven Shall Burn. my all time favorite band being Dimmu Borgir.