Community > Posts By > Cross_Knight_12

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sat 05/28/11 06:19 PM
Well welcome on, If you wish to talk I'd be good with that myself.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Mon 05/02/11 10:23 PM
Looking for someone in the Tampa area, anyone out there (ladies only please)

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:09 PM
Wow nice number of photos; I've met a few however never took any photos.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Thu 03/17/11 01:21 AM
Definatly some place public; neutral ground basically.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Mon 03/14/11 04:09 PM
Impertuous
disorganized
Bit of temper

I'd say those are 3 flaws

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:14 PM
No matter how much we wish to go back and change things we can't we just live and learn, some say life in the present but keep an eye on the future; because you never know when you migh F___ it up.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:11 PM
Why am I still single I guess because one of jultiple things happen, 1: spend a lot of thime on work and don't even bother to look,
2: someone else barges in
3: difficult finding anyone single in the state I am in
4: could keep going but decided to stop!

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:53 PM

I thank everyone for the advice.

As for thinking it's my fault, I guess I'm the kind of person who doesn't just fire out random accusations. So I seem to prefer to wrongfully accuse myself than faulsly accuse someone else.

The learning is important I'll give you that, and more comes from failure than from success. I suppose I just want success at least once!

That may be part of your problem. Why does it have to be your fault or their fault? Sometimes things just don't work out and no one is to blame for it. Surely you've had some sort of success, even if it was simply realizing something or learning something small.

Problem being that I blame myself; I never did say I blame the other person..... ok maybe occassionally lol. One thing I have learned, is that nice guys always finish last, and I'm unfortunatly a nice guy.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:52 PM
If you leap to the moon and back, that would be a good suggestion

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:50 PM
If you find her beautiful tell her; I figure what have you got to lose.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 01:04 PM
I thank everyone for the advice.

As for thinking it's my fault, I guess I'm the kind of person who doesn't just fire out random accusations. So I seem to prefer to wrongfully accuse myself than faulsly accuse someone else.

The learning is important I'll give you that, and more comes from failure than from success. I suppose I just want success at least once!

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 01:14 AM
Even with people I had known for a while I get the same thing.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 03/13/11 12:06 AM
I have tried several different, and had a coupk,e of times from here where it seemed to be going good; then something always happens and I'm left here wondering what can I do better, what have I done wrong, why am I always alone? More so is why does it always hurt.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:43 PM

How long ya'll been lonely?

me or triple? Who ya talking to?

Both.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:39 PM
Edited by Cross_Knight_12 on Wed 11/18/09 11:41 PM
How long ya'll been lonely?

If longer than 1 year than yeah that's a good reason to mention it.
Less than a month, and well......

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:36 PM
Your actions should tell whomever you are with that you love them; so before you ever say the words, he/she already should know.

But be careful love is a two edged sword; it can bring great joy and pleasure, or unimmaginable pain and grief.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:30 PM
Edited by Cross_Knight_12 on Wed 11/18/09 11:32 PM
Why be in a relationship, for the very simple reason that above all else you enjoy the company of that specific person. Yes some people may say the sex, the romance, and all the other things; but the one best reason that can lead to a lasting relationship is to just enjoy each other. Have common interest; or if you don't find things to talk about, your partner should be more than just that, she/he should be your best friend too. Hopefully the relationship will lead to marriage and kids, but if not just enjoy each other; that's really all that is needed. This is my view and from most of the ones based on this principle that i have seen, it works.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:11 PM
Edited by Cross_Knight_12 on Sun 11/01/09 10:12 PM
Blue eyes here.
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. If you re-post this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:07 PM
Probably do something that would put my life at great risk. I mean I have one week to live so what if i die a little earlier.

Cross_Knight_12's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:05 PM
I would like to broaden the areas i go to but i am working on my degree, and i can't really do that right now (not in budget).

And as for lower standards, that would be a no.

Previous 1