Shy_Sunshine's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:20 PM
You know your still thinking it lol

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:13 PM
Pocket full of Sunshine

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:12 PM
Is wishing she were in NY with the guy above!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:09 PM
Total ROCKSTAR!!!!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:06 PM
Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means!!!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:44 PM
Bada Bing!!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:39 PM
This is a hard one but, Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process...................................

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:18 PM
"Your gonna need a bigger boat!!!"
Roy Scheider as Police Chief Martin Brody, in “Jaws”

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:11 PM
Yup thats totally the best one lol! Im sure if you we to ask them to stop the plane you would find yourself being charged with a terroist threat of some kind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:07 PM
Totally on a air plane!!!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:50 PM

Indispensable

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:47 PM
The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of.

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:36 PM
"Courage is the greatest of all the virtues. Because if you haven't courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others."

So don't be affraid to approch any guy my friend!! Also when it comes to talking to people online and it being so easy of course it is cause quit honestly if you dont like what they say you can block them or simply just close the page, and you never have to see that person again and well in person that can be not so pretty especially if your in a croweded place and they are just flat out rude and thats not fun at all.......

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:42 PM
I have long layered hair and I love it!! I can put a little gel and scrunch it or blow dry it and curl it..So many things can be done with layered hair, you just have to be willing to work with it!!

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:03 AM
WOW!!! So many thoughts from you guys about freckles. Growing up I was told they were angel kisses and let me tell you I thought I was something special but hmmmmmm after reading some of the post maybe this could be the answer to why I am still single Hee Hee

Shy_Sunshine's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:49 AM
Well heres a thought, " YOU SHOULD NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" So who cares if the person is a total cutie or a total geek thats what makes us all different and besides it would be a pretty boring place if we were all type ones LOL!!!

2 Next