Community > Posts By > heart4real

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:05 PM
lol mry point made!

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:01 PM
Alright. When a guy keeps you on the phone but doesnt say a whole lot and often there is silence why do they want to stay on the phone?

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:06 AM
I think pretty much everyone has covered it. Find out what appeals to her most. There is a book called, "The Five Love Languages" by gary chapman Is she most impressed by words of Affirmation, Service, Gifts, human touch, or quality time. In order for you to impress her you need to speak her love language. I know what I am speaking is a bit deep. Trust me on this it works. You can use this with any relationship.

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:30 PM
my kids and special people in my life

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:56 PM
You are a nice person!

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:54 PM
I like nice guys too! I think the problem lies with girls or women who have been burned wonder why you are being nice. You gotta have trust. Conversation and how you treat them goes a long ways. Also if your nice but boring meaning a couch potato or don't like to do anything fun then that is a turn off. I myself would love to have a nice guy who is into me. I think it's wonderful that you are such a romantic with the flowers and all. How neat for the woman that wins your heart. Keep smilin and furthermore. If a girl or woman is not into you because of your being nice do you really want them? I know the *****y girls are the challenge.

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:49 PM
confused about men

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:49 PM
confused about men

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:47 PM
I fight depression as well. I just wanted to tell all of you thank you for the support you offer on here. You are all awesome people.

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:23 PM
I have to agree with the women on here. Another reason we tell you nothing is because we don't want to argue and are in that moment trying to let go of the expectation we have with you. Many times we are hurt or afraid of how you will respond. I guess we are trying to keep the peace. I guess a question I have for you is how would you respond if we said "something" Maybe if they cant talk about it or wont maybe what needs to be said is I am hear for you when you are ready to talk. Maybe all they need is a hug and reassurance from you.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 04:11 AM
Marie and Lonley walker thanks for the info. I too have taken antidepressants and they do help with letting things roll off the back. Like others on here I hate having to rely on meds to feel ok..I know they help. My thing too is they cost money and I have no insurance right now but do plan to get some more.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 04:03 AM
Thanks so much for posting that. I appreciate it. I know I have been played so many times and I am tired of it. When someone nice actually comes along you get scared because you dont want to be used or hurt again. But again I thank you for standing up for all the ladies on here and guys too!

no photo
Fri 09/07/07 07:21 PM
Karen and everyone on this thread,
Thank you so much for this forum. I just read through most of them. I fight depression too big time. Somedays are really hard. I often feel very alone. I have my kids but I feel like I have to be strong for them. My parents just live a block away but are often very critical of me and have always been. emotionally they will never be there for me. It's hard at times. I am okay tonight but times when I just feel pretty blue. Anyways I could say more but won't for now...

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:59 PM
Hi Terry,
You and I have never talked but I totally feel your pain as I am going through the same thing right now. Its hard when they go from being very close to very distant. Like you, I just wanted honest answers that I will never hear and it hurts like hell because you feel like you are left hanging without closure or how to fix it. I think it takes time. I think all you can do is talk to both and be honest with both and most importantly express what you do like and appreciate in them. I also think you have been given some great advice by everyone else too but you are the only one who can let go and move on and you will only do that when you are ready or have had enough! Keep smilin

no photo
Fri 04/20/07 09:53 PM
Hi Thanks for the welcome!

no photo
Thu 04/19/07 09:13 PM
Genuine

no photo
Thu 04/19/07 09:06 PM
Hi I am new to this sight. Thanks for the advice. I think I am going to
like it here!

2 Next